Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ending contract

Luisardo
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I have a contract with the number [personal details removed] on o2, my contract has ended 1 month ago but I havent been able to contact customer service to cancel it. I would like my contract terminated immediately

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

@Luisardo 

How to cancel here Guide: Cancelling Your Contract 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 4

Luisardo
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I'm afraid that way doesnt work due to not being able to contact customer support. I went into an o2 store and they were usless, it's funny how you can set up a new account but cant cancel a contract that's finished. This is just plain robbery in my opinion, unless employees that coulnt answer any of my simple questions as they were clueless. I appreciate you trying ri help me but I'm afraid that option doesnt work
Message 3 of 4

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

@Luisardo 

You just text to get PAC or STAC.

No need to contact customer service at all.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 4 of 4