Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Disney Plus

Nualsie
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi I was recently with o2 but through Carphone warehouse and had recieved the free disney+ app for 6 months. I have renewed my contract directly now with o2 and they said I am entitled to this again through them now. My one with carphone warehouse expires now in march and I can access the new one now with 02. Although will I have to cancel the current one or should it just run onto the new one since its the under the same number/ name etc???? just dont want to either cancel early or get charged for not cancelling!

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 145040 Posts
  • 635 Topics
  • 27831 Solutions

@Nualsie 

The best you can do is wait until the end of the 28 day selection period to choose your extra and then wait a further 28 days to the end of the activation period.

If the first one hasn't expired by then, you will need to activate the new one with a different email address. If the first one has ended, you can use the same email address.

Guide: Adding and removing O2 Extras  

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Message 2 of 2