Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DATA

GerryL
Level 2: Apprentice
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

Can someone please tell me how to find my DATA HISTORY?

I have checked previous "answers" but cannot find any details

Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

GerryL
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

I'd like to add for anyone reading this that I eventually found my data usage and it was easy in the end although a bit obscure to find (in my opinion). 

To find your "data history got to your account and click on "View Latest Details of Usage and Charges" Then Click on "DATA" and you will find a list of data used and charges per month since you opened your last account (or perhaps earlier). 

View solution in original post

Message 4 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

@GerryL 

You get a last 3 month average in the tariff section of your MyO2.

If you want more, you need to call O2 Guide: Coronavirus Community Help and Support 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 4

GerryL
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

Yes it is account specific BUT... anyone buying into a new agreement needs to know their data history and be allowed to make an informed decision based on their usage history. Otherwise selection of a new agreement is in the hands of the seller only and is UNFAIR to the user. It seems otherwise to be deliberately hidden by the seller. Are you not bound in some way to HELP prospective customers?

Message 3 of 4

GerryL
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

I'd like to add for anyone reading this that I eventually found my data usage and it was easy in the end although a bit obscure to find (in my opinion). 

To find your "data history got to your account and click on "View Latest Details of Usage and Charges" Then Click on "DATA" and you will find a list of data used and charges per month since you opened your last account (or perhaps earlier). 

Message 4 of 4