Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Control mobile data

cinehayes
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Is there a way that I can control when mobile data is available? I do not want my daughter using her mobile data after certain times in the evening and I would like to control when access to mobile data is available.

Thanks in advance

Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 145129 Posts
  • 635 Topics
  • 27862 Solutions

@cinehayes 

Unfortunately there is nothing O2 will do to turn the data off and on at set times.

Parental control apps require that you set a password so that the times cannot be altered and the app cannot be deleted.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

View solution in original post

Message 4 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

MI5
  • 145129 Posts
  • 635 Topics
  • 27862 Solutions

@cinehayes 

There are apps you can download to do this.

Search your app store for one that suits you.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Message 2 of 4

cinehayes
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thanks so much for the reply but won't that will only work while the app is on the device I think. I was hoping for an O2 solution

Message 3 of 4

MI5
  • 145129 Posts
  • 635 Topics
  • 27862 Solutions

@cinehayes 

Unfortunately there is nothing O2 will do to turn the data off and on at set times.

Parental control apps require that you set a password so that the times cannot be altered and the app cannot be deleted.

Currently using:
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Message 4 of 4