Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Claim free Pixel Buds A Series

Francesmcn
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Purchased new pixel 6 - how do you claim the free Pixel Buds A Series? I can't see it any emails?

Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

@Francesmcn 

Claim earbuds worth £99. Ends 4 Jan.

Buy a Google Pixel 6 or Pixel 6 Pro (subject to availability ) from participating retailers, between 7thDecember 2021(00:01 –GMT) and 4th January 2022 (23:59 –GMT) and receive a set of Pixel Buds A Series. To redeem this offer visit pixel-offers.com/pixelbuds for full terms and conditions. Participants must be 18 or older with a delivery address in the UK. Max 2 per household. Employees of Google, participating retailers and anyone professionally connected with the Promotion or their immediate family members are not eligible to take part in the Promotion.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

MI5
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

@Francesmcn 

Claim earbuds worth £99. Ends 4 Jan.

Buy a Google Pixel 6 or Pixel 6 Pro (subject to availability ) from participating retailers, between 7thDecember 2021(00:01 –GMT) and 4th January 2022 (23:59 –GMT) and receive a set of Pixel Buds A Series. To redeem this offer visit pixel-offers.com/pixelbuds for full terms and conditions. Participants must be 18 or older with a delivery address in the UK. Max 2 per household. Employees of Google, participating retailers and anyone professionally connected with the Promotion or their immediate family members are not eligible to take part in the Promotion.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 2 of 4

Francesmcn
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thank you!

Message 3 of 4

MI5
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

You're welcome

Currently using:
Message 4 of 4