Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot log in to My O2 after changing password

JustTheDab
Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I've had an O2 PAYG account for years. but after changing my password I was allowed into the My O2 app for a short time and then I suddenly got an error. On trying to log in again always gives me the error "Oops. My O2 isn't available to yet etc ...". What should I do? Thanks.

Message 1 of 7
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144483 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27685 Solutions

@JustTheDab 

Try deleting and reinstalling the app.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 7
6 REPLIES 6

Cleoriff
  • 123004 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7471 Solutions

@JustTheDab 

We're just customers like you but it sounds as if you need someone to access your account which can't be done from here.

Give O2 a call on 202 or 0344 809 0202 (Contract) OR 4445 or 0344 809 222 (PAYG)

Or you can message O2 on Facebook ( https://o2uk.co/O2CFB) , Twitter ( https://o2uk.co/O2CTW) or Instagram ( https://o2uk.co/O2CIG), hopefully they should be able to help to reset My O2

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 7

MI5
  • 144483 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27685 Solutions

@JustTheDab 

Try deleting and reinstalling the app.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 3 of 7

JustTheDab
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

The app wasn't working on 2 phones, nor was it working on the browser. I didn't check it again before reinstalling the app, but it's working now after the reinstall. So don't know if it was the reinstall or time that did the trick. Thanks very much for your help.

Message 4 of 7

JustTheDab
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thanks for your reply. I sent a message to O2 on Saturday by DM on Twitter, but no reply. It was about a different O2 SIM, a different issue (porting number to O2). But no reply. Is this normal?

Message 5 of 7

MI5
  • 144483 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27685 Solutions

You're welcome @JustTheDab 

Social media response times can be slow if they are busy, but they still should get back to you.

Currently using:
Message 6 of 7

JustTheDab
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thanks for this further info, cheers.

Message 7 of 7