Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't start a o2 chat for a refund

Roundincircles
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I can't start an o2 chat for a refund. I'm going round in circles trying to log onto the app, and accessing the chat... Getting the error message: It can take upto 48 hours if you're new to o2. It's been about a week. 

Is there a number I can call on please?

I just want to return my headphones I bought as a gift with Samsung, but they want me to open them and screenshot the serial numbers via the app. Kind of ruins the gifts being opened. 

Message 1 of 2
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

pgn
Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 35208 Posts
  • 223 Topics
  • 1558 Solutions

Hi @Roundincircles - best is to call O2’s customer service team about this – give them a call on 202  or 0344 809 0202 (or specific Payment management number - 0800 902 0217 ) around 08:15am this morning - the call queue is shorter then, and you are more likely to get onto the queue and listen to music while your call works its way up the queue.

O2 Social Media contacts are given below if you want to try them as well - but you have to call O2, they don't usually call back (odd for a Telecoms company, but there we have it!).

Good luck!

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1

pgn
Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 35208 Posts
  • 223 Topics
  • 1558 Solutions

Hi @Roundincircles - best is to call O2’s customer service team about this – give them a call on 202  or 0344 809 0202 (or specific Payment management number - 0800 902 0217 ) around 08:15am this morning - the call queue is shorter then, and you are more likely to get onto the queue and listen to music while your call works its way up the queue.

O2 Social Media contacts are given below if you want to try them as well - but you have to call O2, they don't usually call back (odd for a Telecoms company, but there we have it!).

Good luck!

Message 2 of 2