Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can’t add a bolt on

MariaP
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Is there a problem with the O2 website today. I can login to my o2 but when I try and add a bolt on for more data it says “ this information is not available”

Message 1 of 9
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Martin-O2
Former Staff
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

Hey @MariaP@Abi2@MI5 We've been made aware of an issue affecting some customers attempting to buy boltons, access and pay bills. A fix is in progress so please attempt to get your boltons again later.   

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

View solution in original post

Message 4 of 9
8 REPLIES 8

Abi2
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I’m having the same problem 

Message 2 of 9

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143437 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

@MariaP @Abi2 

We’re just customers like you but it sounds like you’ll need someone to access your account which can’t be done from here. If you message O2 on Facebook (https://o2uk.co/O2CFB) , Twitter (https://o2uk.co/O2CTW) or Instagram (https://o2uk.co/O2CIG) , they should be able to help you with this

Thanks

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 3 of 9

Martin-O2
Former Staff
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

Hey @MariaP@Abi2@MI5 We've been made aware of an issue affecting some customers attempting to buy boltons, access and pay bills. A fix is in progress so please attempt to get your boltons again later.   

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 4 of 9

Net1973
  • 3 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hello is this tech issue still not sorted? I tried first thing this morning and it wasn’t working then and still isn’t. Please can you help?

Message 5 of 9

MI5
  • 143437 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

@Net1973 

It is hoped that this will be fixed overnight.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 6 of 9

SB1979
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

What is latest update on being able to add bolt on. Still getting error message.

Message 7 of 9

MI5
  • 143437 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

No further updates yet from O2, sorry @SB1979 

Currently using:
Message 8 of 9

Rambo1
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi, I'm still unable to add my Bolt (Virgin Music) as the O2 site says "Sorry, this site's having some technical problem right now. Please try again later."I have called on 3 separate occasions and be told it is been looked at.......  This has been like this since December 2021 and I have 3 days to add my Bolt left. Please advise.

Message 9 of 9