Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CANNOT LOGIN TO MY O2 ACCOUNT

JUSTIN76
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I LITERALLY CANNOT LOGIN TO MY O2 ACCOUNT ALTHOUGH I HAVE A EMAIL & CORRECT PASSWORD. BUT THEY ALSO NEED TO SEND A CODE TO MY MOBILE NUMBER & THIS IS THE ISSUE OF THE PAST 10 MONTHS RUNNING NOW. I HAVE NEVER EVER HAD ANY CONNECTION TO BE ABLE TO SEND/RECEIVE MESSAGES, CALLS & FACETIME I HAVE NEVER HAD ANY OF THE 5G MOBILE DATA OR 4G

& ANYTHING ELSE . 
NOW CAUSE I’M LATE ON A COUPLE OF PAYMENTS THIS PAST TWO MONTHS I AM BEING TOLD THIS AND THAT REGARDING MY ACCOUNT IPHONE AND PLAN.

I HAVE SENT THEM NUMEROUS EMAILS FROM MY IPHONE12 THAT I ONLY GOT ON THE 18TH 👌 2020 GUYS!

I FEEL THAT I AM LITERALLY REALLY REALLY NOT BEING TAKEN SERIOUSLY ABOUT THE ISS

THAT I’VE HAD TO WORK AROUND INSTEAD OF BEING ABLE TO RELAX AND HAVE ONE LESS THING TO WORRY ABOUT.

THEY ARE LITERALLY ROBBING ME AT THIS POINT AS I HAVE ( APART FROM THE LAST TWO MONTHS L ) BEEN UP TO DATE WITH MY PAYMENTS ……BUT I’M NOT GETTING ANYTHING BACK FROM O2 IF YOU PAY FOR A SERVICE REGARDLESS OF THE WHATEVER IT MIGHT BE YOU EXPECT THEM TO DELIVER! NOBODY IS GOING TO EVER TELL ME THAT THEY HAVE PAID FOR £50 WORTH OF PETROL AND THEN JUST DROVE AWAY

WITHOUT GETTING WHAT YOU ARE OWEDIS THERE ANYONE OUT THERE IN THIS COMMUNITY THAT MIGHT BE ABLE TO GIVE ME SOME HOPE 

Message 1 of 3
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 22943 Posts
  • 1022 Topics
  • 3662 Solutions

@JUSTIN76 

You need to speak to the Payment Management Team on 0800 902 0217.

The opening times are:

Monday to Friday – 8am to 8pm

Saturday – 8am to 6pm
Sunday – 9am to 6pm

https://www.o2.co.uk/help/account-and-billing/payment-support

Best chance of getting through is calling at 8 am

Other customer service numbers in the link below including instructions on how to use Skype to call 0800 numbers for free.

Guide: Coronavirus Community Help and Support 

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 22943 Posts
  • 1022 Topics
  • 3662 Solutions

@JUSTIN76 

You need to speak to the Payment Management Team on 0800 902 0217.

The opening times are:

Monday to Friday – 8am to 8pm

Saturday – 8am to 6pm
Sunday – 9am to 6pm

https://www.o2.co.uk/help/account-and-billing/payment-support

Best chance of getting through is calling at 8 am

Other customer service numbers in the link below including instructions on how to use Skype to call 0800 numbers for free.

Guide: Coronavirus Community Help and Support 

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 2 of 3

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 11995 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1120 Solutions

I wonder why you have not tried to sort this before @JUSTIN76.

I would not have put up with 1 month of no service let alone 10!!

o2 do not have an inbound email service, so whatever address you are sending to is not working.

As @Bambino says you will now need to speak to payment management as you are behind on your payments.

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 3 of 3