Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

An absolute mess.

oggie1947
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

This is my first ever O2 contract and up to now O2 cannot sort out my contact details.

When I recieved my new phone I downloaded the MyO2 app, and tried to log on without success.

After many attempts I contacted O2 and was told that my email was already being used on another o2 account, I insisted that I had never had an account with O2 before and my details were sent to the Tech team. 

When I finally got an answer from them they still insisted that it was because my email had been used previously. I have heard nothing since.

I opened up my O2 accoumt today to check my recent bill and a bill from 2016 came up with an address I have never heard of. I eventually managed to gain access to my own account only to find on my last bill it showed not only my current phone number but also a number I have never seen before.

Tried to contact O2 but all lines are busy so they just hang up on me.

Incedently the agent I spoke to originally said he had recieved several calls from other users stating a similar problem when trying to log on to the Myo2 app.

I am an OAP with a few medical problems and do not really need this sort of aggregation.

Does any one know what I can do to get this mess sorted?

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

madasaf1sh
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 9983 Posts
  • 54 Topics
  • 2981 Solutions

@oggie1947 

Let me tag the advisors who might be able to help @O2Trevski @O2Daniel 

- Xperia 1V - o2 and Spusu
- Pixel 8 Pro - o2 and Vodafone UK
Message 2 of 4

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 11992 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1120 Solutions

Since there was no reply from the first two, I'll tag the gurus on the rota for this afternoon.

@O2Emma @Anonymous can you help?

Is there a process for not replying @Martin-O2 @RafaC @lewys-gp ?

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 3 of 4

O2Emma
  • 1198 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 34 Solutions

Hi @gmarkj I will pick this up thanks 😀

signature
Message 4 of 4