Guide - Gift With Purchase

Dave-O2
Community Manager
Community Manager
  • 667 Posts
  • 42 Topics
  • 17 Solutions

Hey, everybody 👋

After a couple of months as Community Manager, I've noticed one of the biggest trends we see from members, are questions on how to redeem their Gift With Purchase after a recent order.

In order to try and resolve these queries directly from The Community, this is going to be a complete MegaGuide with all the steps and information needed to successfully redeem your gift.

This MegaGuide, will be updated each time a new device is released with a Gift With Purchase promotion.

Please find the latest promotions below ↘️

Samsung Galaxy Buds2 Pro Graphite for £1 when bought with S23 Ultra 512GB or Samsung Galaxy S23 256GB.

ultra.png

• The Buds2 will NOT come with your Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra or Samsung Galaxy S23, your gift with purchase will need to be claimed.
  • Your handset order will need to be placed between 31 August 2023 and 04 October 2023.
  • A unique voucher code will be sent via SMS within 30 days of purchase to claim the Buds2 Graphite for £1
  • If you have had NO CODE sent via SMS after 30 days, please drop me a PM or contact our Social Team here 

Samsung Galaxy Buds2 Pro Graphite for £1 when bought with Samsung Galaxy S23 Plus 512GB

DaveO2_0-1700833023304.png

• The Buds2 Pro will NOT come with your Samsung S23 Plus 512GB, your gift with purchase will need to be claimed.
  • Your order will need to be placed between 5 October 2023 and 1 November 2023.
  • A unique voucher code will be sent via SMS anytime up to and including 1 December 2023 to claim the Buds2 Pro Graphite for £1
  • You will need to add the Buds2 Pro Graphite to your basket here and then enter the code in the promo code box, for the discount to be added, you will then complete the purchase for £1.
  • Your code will have to be used within 2 months of being received or this will expire.
  • If this code is showing as invalid, we're currently working to get another one sent via SMS as soon as possible.
  • If you have had NO CODE sent via SMS by 22 December 2023, please drop me a PM or contact our Social Team here 

Samsung Galaxy Buds2 Graphite for £1 when bought with Samsung Galaxy A54 or Samsung Galaxy A34 promotion.

A54.png

• The Buds2 will NOT come with your Samsung A54/A34, your gift with purchase will need to be claimed.
  • Your handset order will need to be placed between 2 November 2023 and 6 December 2023.
  • A unique voucher code will be sent via SMS within 30 days of purchase to claim the Buds2 Graphite for £1
  • You will need to add the Buds2 Graphite to your basket here and then enter the code in the promo code box, for the discount to be added, you will then complete the purchase for £1.
  • All voucher codes will expire on 2 January 2024.
  • If you have had NO CODE sent via SMS after 30 days, please drop me a PM or contact our Social Team here 
  • The full terms of the offer can be seen here  

Samsung Galaxy S23 & S23 Plus. Claim £100 cashback and a pair of Galaxy Buds FE worth £99.

S23.png

• The £100 cashback and a Galaxy Buds FE will NOT come with your Samsung S23/S23 Plus, your gift with purchase will need to be claimed.
  • Your handset order will need to be placed between 08 November 2023 and 25 January 2024.
  • You will need to claim your gift with your Samsung S23/S23 Plus within 30 days of purchase here 
  • Once your claim is submitted Samsung will send an email to confirm your claim has been received.
  • If a valid claim, you will be sent an email within 7 days to confirm if your claim has been successful.
  • If no email has been received within 7 days, then contact Samsung at s23trio@samsungoffers.claims or 03308080039.
  • Your gifts will be sent within 45 days of claim validation and the £100 cashback reward will be sent via bank transfer.
  • The full terms of the offer can be seen here

Redmi Note 12 Pro 5G,claim a Xiaomi Band 7 Pro worth £54.99.

xiaomi-note-12-pro-gwp-sku-header-290923.png

• The Xiaomi Band 7 Pro will NOT come with your Redmi Note 12 Pro 5G, your gift with purchase will need to be claimed.
  • Your order will need to be placed between 19th October 2023 and 27th December 2023
  • You can claim your gift 14 days after your order purchase.
  • You will need to claim your gift with your Redmi Note 12 Pro 5G by 14th February 2024 here 
  • If no confirmation of your claim is received within 7 days, please contact the promoter via o2gifts@xiaomi-promos.com or by phone 0330 808 4270.
  • Once redeemed the gift will be sent out within 28 days.

Google Pixel 8 Pro and claim a Fitbit Charge 6.

bay-pixel-8-pro-gwp-sku-header-131123.png

• The Fitbit Charge will NOT come with your Google Pixel 8 Pro, your gift with purchase will need to be claimed.
  • Your order will need to be placed between 23 November 2023 and 15th December 2023.
  • You'll need to claim your Fitbit here 14 days after purchase and before 24 January 2024.
  • You will receive your reward within 30-60 days after your claim has been approved.
  • The full terms can be seen here

Buy a Apple Watch Series 9 and claim a pair of Beats Flex earphones worth up to £69.99 for only £1.

41mm-midnight-alu-midnight-sportband-sku-header-130923.png

• The Beats Flex will NOT come with your Apple Watch Series 9, this offer will need to be claimed.
  • Your Watch order will need to be placed between 28 December 2023 and 7 February 2024
  • A unique voucher code will be sent via SMS within 30 days of purchase to claim the Beats Flex for £1
  • You will need to add the Beats Flex to your basket here and then enter the code in the promo code box, for the discount to be added, you will then complete the purchase for £1.
  • If the code is not accepted, please sign into your My O2 account and try again.
  • All voucher codes will expire on 7 April 2024.

Pre-order the Samsung Galaxy S24 5G, S24 Ultra 5G, or S24 Plus 5G and claim a Galaxy Watch 6 worth £289 E3-Grey-GWP-Watch6-sku-header-080124.png

• The Galaxy watch 6 will NOT come with your Samsung order, your gift with purchase will need to be claimed.
  • Your order will need to be placed between 17 January 2024 and 25 January 2024.
  • You'll need to claim your Watch 6 between 31st January 2024 and 29th February 2024 here
  • Once your claim is submitted Samsung will send an email to confirm your claim has been received.
  • If a valid claim, you will be sent an email within 7 days to confirm if your claim has been successful.
  • If no email has been received within 7 days, then contact Samsung at giftwatch6@samsungoffers.claims or 03308226520
  • You will receive your Watch 6 gift within 45 days after your claim has been approved.
  • The full terms can be seen here.

Pre-order the Samsung Galaxy S24, S24 Ultra, or S24 Plus and claim 30% off the Samsung Galaxy Buds2 Pro Graphite

galaxy-buds2-pro-black-sku-header-280722.png

• The Buds2 Pro Graphite will NOT come with your Samsung order, this will need to be claimed.
  • Your order will need to be placed between 17 January 2024 and 30 January 2024.
  • A unique voucher code will be sent via SMS within 30 days of purchase to claim the Buds2 Pro Graphite with 30% discount here
  • Voucher codes will expire on 30 March 2024 and must be redeemed before this date.
  • If you have had NO CODE sent via SMS after 30 days, please drop me a PM or contact our Social Team here 

Samsung Galaxy S24, S24 Ultra, or S24 Plus and claim Galaxy Buds2 Pro Graphite & SmartTag2 

1806cbce-ecca-4c50-aa55-a8e3f00dffb6.png

• The Buds2 Pro/SmartTag2 will NOT come with your Samsung order, your gift with purchase will need to be claimed.
  • Your order will need to be placed between 31 January 2024 and 27 February 2024.
  • You'll need to claim your Buds2 Pro/SmartTag2 within 30 days of your order being placed here
  • If no email has been received within 7 days, then contact Samsung at  galaxylaunchoffer@samsungoffers.claims or 03308080106
  • You will receive your Buds2 Pro/SmartTag2 gift within 45 days after your claim has been approved.
  • The full terms can be seen here.

Google Pixel 8 or Google Pixel 8 Pro and claim an Asus Chromebook C214

3e686b05-bfa2-4693-84db-dd6ae302bcec.png

• The Chromebook will NOT come with your Pixel order.
  • Your order will need to be placed between 8th February 2024 – 6th March 2024.
  • You'll need to claim your Chromebook after 14 days of your order being placed and before April 2024 here
  • The offer is limited to 4500 promotion rewards. 
  • You will be notified via email if your claim has been successful within 5 working days.
  • If no notification is received after 7 working days, please chase this via O2offer@reward-promos.com or by 0330 808 0291
  • Once your claim has been confirmed as successful this will be sent out within 30-60 days.
  • You can find full terms of the offer here

iPhone 15 Pro Max 256GB or iPhone 15 Plus 128GB and claim £150 digital prepaid Mastercard®

db1ffc7e-f8bf-49f5-b7b5-c2bfcf081b38.png

• The £150 digital prepaid Mastercard will NOT come with your Apple order.
  • Your order will need to be placed between 8th February 2024 – 6th March 2024.
  • To qualify your Airtime tariff must have a minimum of 125GB
  • To qualify for the gift, your contract must remain active, and you must not have returned your qualifying purchase within 60 days.
  • If the gift is not received within 65 days of purchasing, please chase this at support@o2claim.co.uk or on 0345 600 2098
  • The full terms can be seen here

Samsung Fold 5, Samsung Flip5, Samsung S23 FE, Google Pixel 7a, Moto Razr 40 and claim £200 digital prepaid Mastercard®

f783e5d3-d970-482c-a565-a84525434f48.png

• The £200 digital prepaid Mastercard will NOT come with your Android order.
  • Your order will need to be placed between 8th February 2024 – 3rd April 2024.
  • To qualify your Airtime tariff must have a minimum of 30GB
  • To qualify for the gift, your contract must remain active, and you must not have returned your qualifying purchase within 60 days.
  • If the gift is not received within 65 days of purchasing, please chase this at support@o2claim.co.uk or on 0345 600 2098

Google Pixel 8 or Google Pixel 8 Proand claim £250 digital prepaid Mastercard®

servlet.png

• The £250 digital prepaid Mastercard will NOT come with your Android order.
  • Your order will need to be placed between 8th February 2024 – 3rd April 2024.
  • To qualify your Airtime tariff must have a minimum of 30GB

Please watch out for future promotions being added to this MegaGuide 😎 

You can also find some Expired Promotions below ↘️

Samsung Galaxy Buds2 Pro Graphite for £1 when bought with Samsung Galaxy Z Flip5 or Samsung Galaxy Z Fold5

More info

Flip5.png

• The Buds2 will NOT come with your Samsung Z Flip5/Z Fold5, your gift with purchase will need to be claimed.
  • Your handset order will need to be placed between 11 August 2023 and 30 August 2023.
  • You will need to add the Buds2 Graphite to your basket here and then enter the code in the promo code box, for the discount to be added, you will then complete the purchase for £1.
  • All voucher codes will expire on 27 October 2023.

Google Pixel 8 Pro and claim a Google Pixel Watch 2 (Wi-Fi) or Pixel 8 and claim Pixel Buds Pro.

More info

Pixel 8 Pro.jfif

• The Google Pixel Watch 2 (Wi-Fi) or Pixel Buds Pro will NOT come with your Google Pixel 8/8 Pro, your gift with purchase will need to be claimed.
  • Your handset order will need to be placed between 4 October 2023 and 16 October 2023.
  • You will need to claim your gift with your Google Pixel 8/8 Pro between 27 October - 29 November 2023 here 
  • Once your claim is submitted Google will send an email to confirm if your claim has been approved within 5 working days.
  • If no acknowledgment has been received, please contact Google at launch2023@reward-promos.com or 03308225393.
  • You will receive your Pixel gift within 30-60 days after your claim has been approved.

76 Comments
emilyyy-mayx
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi, I was wondering if you could help me? I opened a new contract for the Iphone15pro max, then also took a contract out for the Apple Watch too but it had a promotion about a pair of Beats Flex earbuds for £1 but I have not received my promotional code. Thanks ☺️ 

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 12119 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1126 Solutions

Have you tried speaking to customer services @emilyyy-mayx ?

emilyyy-mayx
  • 2 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I have tried but it’s such a pain to get through! They keep diverting me to here. Thanks for replying ☺️

Debsol
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hello @Dave-O2 

I've been contacting O2 team in store for the past 4 months about the Galaxy Buds2 for £1. I haven't received any code despite me and your store team calling customer service 😒 

I purchased Galaxy S23 Ultra on the 19th September 2023

What else should I do to get the code? 

Dave-O2
Community Manager
Community Manager
  • 667 Posts
  • 42 Topics
  • 17 Solutions

Hey @Debsol 

I have your PM message and i'll be back in touch as soon as i can 👍

benten
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi @Dave-O2 

I have sent you a DM about the earbuds offer. Did you receive it?

Dave-O2
Community Manager
Community Manager
  • 667 Posts
  • 42 Topics
  • 17 Solutions

Thanks @benten 

I can confirm that i have your PM and i'll be back in touch as soon as possible 👍

Pipstop78
Level 10: Inspirational
  • 559 Posts
  • 233 Topics
  • 2 Solutions

Wow love this thread it's super 

JoeCool1
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi Dave,

Thank you for investigating my issue with my earbuds voucher. Now all ordered thanks to you!

Louaw
  • 4 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi Dave,

Call me an idiot, but Dave i have called 02 on several occasions and they seem to just tell me to call back 5 working days later if i have not recieved my code to claim the galaxy buds pro2. I still have not received my email/code even though i have had the contract since September 2023. Can you please help. Thank Louise

Dave_Gra
Level 2: Apprentice
  • 16 Posts
  • 3 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

This is a great post. I phoned customer support only to be told that no such promo existed for samsung s24 ultra. It may be helpful if we got an automatic email setup for customers with promo offers with their claim link and instructions on how to go about this.

I will say that samsung on their side don't make it particularly easy to claim the free gift either. You need to make sure you got all your order numbers. If you took out the phone on a contract make sure you have the full agreement receipt with the total loan amount on it, imei numbers and any other proof of purchase documents. It is helpful to take screen shots of these and best claiming through a tablet or desktop computer. 

ShannonTurbett
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

@Dave-O2 

hi I received my code for the Beats Flex when purchased Apple Watch Series 9 but when I get to check out and input the code it says the promo code doesn't exist. I can't even get to a point of payment as the code does not work. 

I've called multiple times to be cut off each time and I'm at a loss, I don't wanna lose out on this offer 

Dave-O2
Community Manager
Community Manager
  • 667 Posts
  • 42 Topics
  • 17 Solutions

@ShannonTurbett Can you please drop me a PM with some more details, including screenshots of any error messages you're getting?

I'll take a closer look and be back in touch as soon as i can, however this will now be next week, as i'm off over the weekend 👍

Louaw
  • 4 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi

@Dave-O2 

Not sure if you seen my post/comment! Also unsure how to PM.

I am needing help with claiming the Samsung Galaxy buds 2 pro!

I have had my phone since September 2023 and was told i would receive a code to claim the buds 2 pro for £1, 30 days after my contract began. I have not received this code and i have rang and messaged O2 as well as going in store on that many occasions only to be told someone will be in contact or you will receive the code in 48 hours or 5 working days. I do not know what to and i feel this is now my last resort! 

Can you please help?

Thanks Louise

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 123187 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7472 Solutions

@Louaw 

To send a PM just click on @Dave-O2's name and that will take you to another page. You will see this:

PM Dave 24.jpg

Click on the 'SEND A MESSAGE box and this will open for your private message

PM Dave 2 24.jpg

Once you have written your message click on SEND MESSAGE at the bottom and this will send your private message to @Dave-O2 

Hope that helps 😊

Louaw
  • 4 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi @Cleoriff 

Thank you so much! You are an absolute star!😁

Cleoriff
  • 123187 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7472 Solutions

You're very welcome @Louaw xx

Dave-O2
Community Manager
Community Manager
  • 667 Posts
  • 42 Topics
  • 17 Solutions

Thanks @Cleoriff 

@Louaw I can confirm i have your PM and i'll be back in touch as soon as i can 😊

Nothappy2
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Really not happy as a long term O2 customer.

I recently took out a new contract/ upgrade from my SIM only on the 6th of Feb. Had a Sony Experia previously so decided to go for the Sony 1V. No issues with the phone and happy with it. 

Only when I got told by a friend you can claim a 43" Sony TV if you take out this phone from the 8th of Feb.

My phone got delivered on the 8th of Feb. 

Been told by O2 I can return the phone and then re-order it again to get the TV offer.

My issue is why do they not include anyone who has taken out this phone in the same month as when the offer came out to be to claim this offer too. It's such a hassle after setting up the phone, giving my old phone away to be now asked to return this phone, wait for returns process it and then reorder it. What do I use in the mean time - be without a phone.

I have spoken to O2 about this a few times and they they don't actually care that I am a customer and just get how sorry they are but no one is actually doing anything about it. I work in customer service too but I would have reached out to my wider team for guidance or let me know we are going to look into it but no , all I have been getting is I'm sorry about this. It's really poor. I'm a customer not happy about a new contract I have just taken out and customer support team have no real customer skills and given th amount of time you have to wait to speak with anyone it's even more shocking. I'm happy to offer some training in customer service for free to help you guys out.

Louaw
  • 4 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hey everyone! Just want to say a massive thank you to @Dave-O2 for helping and sorting out my issue regarding the Samsung galaxy buds2 pro. Dave very quickly dealt with this issue and i have just received my buds2 pro this morning! I wish i knew about the community support earlier as i would have come straight here as opposed to ringing O2!

We need more Daves in the world! Again thank you!! 😊 

Cleoriff
  • 123187 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7472 Solutions

@Louaw 

Delighted to hear your good news. 😊

Bettsi1990
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

@Dave-O2 

My code for beats flex is saying invalid?

Dave-O2
Community Manager
Community Manager
  • 667 Posts
  • 42 Topics
  • 17 Solutions

Hey @Bettsi1990 

I have your PM message and I'll be back in touch as soon as possible 👍

Exerss
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi Dave. I’ve waited over a month for my Beats code from the Apple 9 watch. Just been on a frustrating phone call with o2 and they said they couldn’t do anything and that I needed to call the shop or go into the shop, but it was purchased online

pgn
Level 75: Digital Don
  • 36259 Posts
  • 231 Topics
  • 1604 Solutions

@Exerss wrote:

>

> Hi Dave. I’ve waited over a month for

> my Beats code from the Apple 9 watch.

> Just been on a frustrating phone call

> with o2 and they said they couldn’t do

> anything and that I needed to call the