Guide - Gift With Purchase

Dave-O2
Community Manager
Community Manager
  • 690 Posts
  • 42 Topics
  • 20 Solutions

Hey, everybody 👋

After a couple of months as Community Manager, I've noticed one of the biggest trends we see from members, are questions on how to redeem their Gift With Purchase after a recent order.

In order to try and resolve these queries directly from The Community, this is going to be a complete MegaGuide with all the steps and information needed to successfully redeem your gift.

This MegaGuide, will be updated each time a new device is released with a Gift With Purchase promotion.

Please find the latest promotions below ↘️

Samsung Galaxy Buds2 Pro Graphite for £1 when bought with S23 Ultra 512GB or Samsung Galaxy S23 256GB.

ultra.png

• The Buds2 will NOT come with your Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra or Samsung Galaxy S23, your gift with purchase will need to be claimed.
  • Your handset order will need to be placed between 31 August 2023 and 04 October 2023.
  • A unique voucher code will be sent via SMS within 30 days of purchase to claim the Buds2 Graphite for £1
  • If you have had NO CODE sent via SMS after 30 days, please drop me a PM or contact our Social Team here 

Samsung Galaxy Buds2 Pro Graphite for £1 when bought with Samsung Galaxy S23 Plus 512GB

DaveO2_0-1700833023304.png

• The Buds2 Pro will NOT come with your Samsung S23 Plus 512GB, your gift with purchase will need to be claimed.
  • Your order will need to be placed between 5 October 2023 and 1 November 2023.
  • A unique voucher code will be sent via SMS anytime up to and including 1 December 2023 to claim the Buds2 Pro Graphite for £1
  • You will need to add the Buds2 Pro Graphite to your basket here and then enter the code in the promo code box, for the discount to be added, you will then complete the purchase for £1.
  • Your code will have to be used within 2 months of being received or this will expire.
  • If this code is showing as invalid, we're currently working to get another one sent via SMS as soon as possible.
  • If you have had NO CODE sent via SMS by 22 December 2023, please drop me a PM or contact our Social Team here 

Samsung Galaxy Buds2 Graphite for £1 when bought with Samsung Galaxy A54 or Samsung Galaxy A34 promotion.

A54.png

• The Buds2 will NOT come with your Samsung A54/A34, your gift with purchase will need to be claimed.
  • Your handset order will need to be placed between 2 November 2023 and 6 December 2023.
  • A unique voucher code will be sent via SMS within 30 days of purchase to claim the Buds2 Graphite for £1
  • You will need to add the Buds2 Graphite to your basket here and then enter the code in the promo code box, for the discount to be added, you will then complete the purchase for £1.
  • All voucher codes will expire on 2 January 2024.
  • If you have had NO CODE sent via SMS after 30 days, please drop me a PM or contact our Social Team here 
  • The full terms of the offer can be seen here  

Samsung Galaxy S23 & S23 Plus. Claim £100 cashback and a pair of Galaxy Buds FE worth £99.

S23.png

• The £100 cashback and a Galaxy Buds FE will NOT come with your Samsung S23/S23 Plus, your gift with purchase will need to be claimed.
  • Your handset order will need to be placed between 08 November 2023 and 25 January 2024.
  • You will need to claim your gift with your Samsung S23/S23 Plus within 30 days of purchase here 
  • Once your claim is submitted Samsung will send an email to confirm your claim has been received.
  • If a valid claim, you will be sent an email within 7 days to confirm if your claim has been successful.
  • If no email has been received within 7 days, then contact Samsung at s23trio@samsungoffers.claims or 03308080039.
  • Your gifts will be sent within 45 days of claim validation and the £100 cashback reward will be sent via bank transfer.
  • The full terms of the offer can be seen here

Redmi Note 12 Pro 5G,claim a Xiaomi Band 7 Pro worth £54.99.

xiaomi-note-12-pro-gwp-sku-header-290923.png

• The Xiaomi Band 7 Pro will NOT come with your Redmi Note 12 Pro 5G, your gift with purchase will need to be claimed.
  • Your order will need to be placed between 19th October 2023 and 27th December 2023
  • You can claim your gift 14 days after your order purchase.
  • You will need to claim your gift with your Redmi Note 12 Pro 5G by 14th February 2024 here 
  • If no confirmation of your claim is received within 7 days, please contact the promoter via o2gifts@xiaomi-promos.com or by phone 0330 808 4270.
  • Once redeemed the gift will be sent out within 28 days.

Google Pixel 8 Pro and claim a Fitbit Charge 6.

bay-pixel-8-pro-gwp-sku-header-131123.png

• The Fitbit Charge will NOT come with your Google Pixel 8 Pro, your gift with purchase will need to be claimed.
  • Your order will need to be placed between 23 November 2023 and 15th December 2023.
  • You'll need to claim your Fitbit here 14 days after purchase and before 24 January 2024.
  • You will receive your reward within 30-60 days after your claim has been approved.
  • The full terms can be seen here

Buy a Apple Watch Series 9 and claim a pair of Beats Flex earphones worth up to £69.99 for only £1.

41mm-midnight-alu-midnight-sportband-sku-header-130923.png

• The Beats Flex will NOT come with your Apple Watch Series 9, this offer will need to be claimed.
  • Your Watch order will need to be placed between 28 December 2023 and 7 February 2024
  • A unique voucher code will be sent via SMS within 30 days of purchase to claim the Beats Flex for £1
  • You will need to add the Beats Flex to your basket here and then enter the code in the promo code box, for the discount to be added, you will then complete the purchase for £1.
  • If the code is not accepted, please sign into your My O2 account and try again.
  • All voucher codes will expire on 7 April 2024.

Pre-order the Samsung Galaxy S24 5G, S24 Ultra 5G, or S24 Plus 5G and claim a Galaxy Watch 6 worth £289 E3-Grey-GWP-Watch6-sku-header-080124.png

• The Galaxy watch 6 will NOT come with your Samsung order, your gift with purchase will need to be claimed.
  • Your order will need to be placed between 17 January 2024 and 25 January 2024.
  • You'll need to claim your Watch 6 between 31st January 2024 and 29th February 2024 here
  • Once your claim is submitted Samsung will send an email to confirm your claim has been received.
  • If a valid claim, you will be sent an email within 7 days to confirm if your claim has been successful.
  • If no email has been received within 7 days, then contact Samsung at giftwatch6@samsungoffers.claims or 03308226520
  • You will receive your Watch 6 gift within 45 days after your claim has been approved.
  • The full terms can be seen here.

Pre-order the Samsung Galaxy S24, S24 Ultra, or S24 Plus and claim 30% off the Samsung Galaxy Buds2 Pro Graphite

galaxy-buds2-pro-black-sku-header-280722.png

• The Buds2 Pro Graphite will NOT come with your Samsung order, this will need to be claimed.
  • Your order will need to be placed between 17 January 2024 and 30 January 2024.
  • A unique voucher code will be sent via SMS within 30 days of purchase to claim the Buds2 Pro Graphite with 30% discount here
  • Voucher codes will expire on 30 March 2024 and must be redeemed before this date.
  • If you have had NO CODE sent via SMS after 30 days, please drop me a PM or contact our Social Team here 

Samsung Galaxy S24, S24 Ultra, or S24 Plus and claim Galaxy Buds2 Pro Graphite & SmartTag2 

1806cbce-ecca-4c50-aa55-a8e3f00dffb6.png

• The Buds2 Pro/SmartTag2 will NOT come with your Samsung order, your gift with purchase will need to be claimed.
  • Your order will need to be placed between 31 January 2024 and 27 February 2024.
  • You'll need to claim your Buds2 Pro/SmartTag2 within 30 days of your order being placed here
  • If no email has been received within 7 days, then contact Samsung at  galaxylaunchoffer@samsungoffers.claims or 03308080106
  • You will receive your Buds2 Pro/SmartTag2 gift within 45 days after your claim has been approved.
  • The full terms can be seen here.

Google Pixel 8 or Google Pixel 8 Pro and claim an Asus Chromebook C214

3e686b05-bfa2-4693-84db-dd6ae302bcec.png

• The Chromebook will NOT come with your Pixel order.
  • Your order will need to be placed between 8th February 2024 – 6th March 2024.
  • You'll need to claim your Chromebook after 14 days of your order being placed and before April 2024 here
  • The offer is limited to 4500 promotion rewards. 
  • You will be notified via email if your claim has been successful within 5 working days.
  • If no notification is received after 7 working days, please chase this via O2offer@reward-promos.com or by 0330 808 0291
  • Once your claim has been confirmed as successful this will be sent out within 30-60 days.
  • You can find full terms of the offer here

iPhone 15 Pro Max 256GB or iPhone 15 Plus 128GB and claim £150 digital prepaid Mastercard®

db1ffc7e-f8bf-49f5-b7b5-c2bfcf081b38.png

• The £150 digital prepaid Mastercard will NOT come with your Apple order.
  • Your order will need to be placed between 8th February 2024 – 6th March 2024.
  • To qualify your Airtime tariff must have a minimum of 125GB
  • To qualify for the gift, your contract must remain active, and you must not have returned your qualifying purchase within 60 days.
  • If the gift is not received within 65 days of purchasing, please chase this at support@o2claim.co.uk or on 0345 600 2098
  • The full terms can be seen here

Samsung Fold 5, Samsung Flip5, Samsung S23 FE, Google Pixel 7a, Moto Razr 40 and claim £200 digital prepaid Mastercard®

f783e5d3-d970-482c-a565-a84525434f48.png

• The £200 digital prepaid Mastercard will NOT come with your Android order.
  • Your order will need to be placed between 8th February 2024 – 3rd April 2024.
  • To qualify your Airtime tariff must have a minimum of 30GB
  • To qualify for the gift, your contract must remain active, and you must not have returned your qualifying purchase within 60 days.
  • If the gift is not received within 65 days of purchasing, please chase this at support@o2claim.co.uk or on 0345 600 2098

Google Pixel 8 or Google Pixel 8 Proand claim £250 digital prepaid Mastercard®

servlet.png

• The £250 digital prepaid Mastercard will NOT come with your Android order.
  • Your order will need to be placed between 8th February 2024 – 3rd April 2024.
  • To qualify your Airtime tariff must have a minimum of 30GB

Please watch out for future promotions being added to this MegaGuide 😎 

You can also find some Expired Promotions below ↘️

Samsung Galaxy Buds2 Pro Graphite for £1 when bought with Samsung Galaxy Z Flip5 or Samsung Galaxy Z Fold5

More info

Flip5.png

• The Buds2 will NOT come with your Samsung Z Flip5/Z Fold5, your gift with purchase will need to be claimed.
  • Your handset order will need to be placed between 11 August 2023 and 30 August 2023.
  • You will need to add the Buds2 Graphite to your basket here and then enter the code in the promo code box, for the discount to be added, you will then complete the purchase for £1.
  • All voucher codes will expire on 27 October 2023.

Google Pixel 8 Pro and claim a Google Pixel Watch 2 (Wi-Fi) or Pixel 8 and claim Pixel Buds Pro.

More info

Pixel 8 Pro.jfif

• The Google Pixel Watch 2 (Wi-Fi) or Pixel Buds Pro will NOT come with your Google Pixel 8/8 Pro, your gift with purchase will need to be claimed.
  • Your handset order will need to be placed between 4 October 2023 and 16 October 2023.
  • You will need to claim your gift with your Google Pixel 8/8 Pro between 27 October - 29 November 2023 here 
  • Once your claim is submitted Google will send an email to confirm if your claim has been approved within 5 working days.
  • If no acknowledgment has been received, please contact Google at launch2023@reward-promos.com or 03308225393.
  • You will receive your Pixel gift within 30-60 days after your claim has been approved.

76 Comments
MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 145040 Posts
  • 635 Topics
  • 27831 Solutions

Nice work @Dave-O2 

There is a new one that has popped up today, Free smart watch with Xiaomi Redmi Pro 12.

When you follow the link to redeem it asks for a "P CODE" to continue. https://xiaomi-promos.com/redmi12

It's not clear how or where this promo code is received?

Dave-O2
Community Manager
Community Manager
  • 690 Posts
  • 42 Topics
  • 20 Solutions

Thanks @MI5 

I'll get this checked out and get this promo added, as soon as possible 👍

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 12147 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1129 Solutions

This will be really useful when (inevitably) there are questions about how to claim something.

Can you get it added to the list of guides that appear with the #?

Dave-O2
Community Manager
Community Manager
  • 690 Posts
  • 42 Topics
  • 20 Solutions

This has now been added @gmarkj 

Guide: Gift with Purchase  

Oxonian
Level 29: Intuitive
  • 6342 Posts
  • 113 Topics
  • 22 Solutions

@Dave-O2 

That's all very clear and really useful. All we now need is for the voucher codes to be sent out timeously and for the recipients to act on them ! 

jonsie
  • 93253 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6984 Solutions

now someone remind me....when was the last O2 promotion to be without major issues?

Cleoriff
  • 123369 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7476 Solutions

@Dave-O2 

One of the problems that members complain about frequently is that the voucher code is not valid (with O2 Promotions)

When contacting O2 over and over again, it seems that the time to claim then runs out.

I think the guide is great, however it doesn't seem  to help those who experience issues when claiming.

Are we allowed to tag you if all the steps listed above fail to work for individuals?

Cleoriff
  • 123369 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7476 Solutions

@Dave-O2 

I see the # works fine. Could this guide be added to the Index of Community Guides HERE? 

Thanks.

Dave-O2
Community Manager
Community Manager
  • 690 Posts
  • 42 Topics
  • 20 Solutions

This has now been updated @Cleoriff 😊

Also, totally fine to tag me if a code is throwing up an error and all the steps have been followed in the guide for the specific promotion 👍

Cleoriff
  • 123369 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7476 Solutions

Thanks @Dave-O2 

Really helpful x

Connorv
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

@Dave-O2 

Can you add the previous galaxy S23+ promotion? Buy galaxy buds2 pro graphite for £1 when bought with Samsung Galaxy S23+.

I don't remember the exact period for qualifying purchases, but it was active when I upgraded on 9/10/23

Dave-O2
Community Manager
Community Manager
  • 690 Posts
  • 42 Topics
  • 20 Solutions

Hey @Connorv, have you been able to redeem your Buds2 for £1 with your purchase?

I've only included historical promotions above where we're still seeing queries on how to redeem.

Connorv
  • 3 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi @Dave-O2 

Oh, I didn't realise. I assumed it was a general thread about promotions. My mistake.

But no, I haven't received a promo code, and haven't had any luck with customer service either.

Do you think you might be able to help in that regard? 

Dave-O2
Community Manager
Community Manager
  • 690 Posts
  • 42 Topics
  • 20 Solutions

Can you please drop me the order number linked to this purchase via PM, please @Connorv 

PetraTD
  • 6 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I upgraded in October to the Samsung S23+ and there was an offer to get Buds for a £1 but I've not received anything and I have just gone past 30 days. 

Dave-O2
Community Manager
Community Manager
  • 690 Posts
  • 42 Topics
  • 20 Solutions

Hey @MI5 

The redemption process to claim a Xiaomi Band 7 Pro worth £54.99, has now been added.

The need for a P-code is no longer required 👍

Cleoriff
  • 123369 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7476 Solutions

@Dave-O2 

The Redmi Note Promotion  is either :

Claim a free Band 7 Pro or Redmi Buds 3 Pro*.... see HERE  

Dave-O2
Community Manager
Community Manager
  • 690 Posts
  • 42 Topics
  • 20 Solutions

Thanks @Cleoriff 

I'm getting this confirmed as this Redmi Buds 3 Pro promotion is not currently active on our website. Rewards are subject to availability while supplies last.

PetraTD
  • 6 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi second time posting as I feel like I am being ignored!

Any help with the Samsung S23+ And Buds £1 promotion?

Anybody!

MI5
  • 145040 Posts
  • 635 Topics
  • 27831 Solutions

@PetraTD 

This is a community forum.

As instructed above, you need to speak to O2.

Cleoriff
  • 123369 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7476 Solutions

Thanks for checking re the buds @Dave-O2 

To confirm, I saw the buds promo from the link you posted, in the line:

You will need to claim your gift with your Redmi Note 12 Pro 5G by 14th February 2024 here

PetraTD
  • 6 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

@MI5 O sorry!

Just that I saw @Dave-O2 help @Connorv with exactly the same query so I assumed that I would be able to get some help too!

Wasn't aware that @Dave-O2 couldn't help!

Thanks @MI5 

MI5
  • 145040 Posts
  • 635 Topics
  • 27831 Solutions

He may be able to now you have tagged him in @PetraTD but he is here to manage the community primarily, not provide a customer service role.

Connorv
  • 3 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

@PetraTD 

The best bet is to phone O2 customer service and log the issue with them, and keep chasing it up if you don't hear anything.

I was told the stock of the buds is the issue, so they'll probably send more codes once Samsung update stock 

PetraTD
  • 6 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thank you @Connorv for your helpful response! 😁

That's the kind of help I was looking for! 

MI5
  • 145040 Posts
  • 635 Topics
  • 27831 Solutions

Which strangely is already posted in the thread above 🤣

pgn
Level 75: Digital Don
  • 36476 Posts
  • 235 Topics
  • 1621 Solutions

Seems to be that the squeeze is not worth the pips with some of these offers, @Dave-O2?

https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Pay-Monthly/sasmung-buds-2-pro-for-1-pound-70-days-later-still-nothing...

PetraTD
  • 6 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thanks to @Dave-O2 This is all sorted and should be delivered tomorrow!

Happy days! 😁😁😁

Dizmol
  • 2 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi my promo code I was sent was not valid and I've been trying to get a code that works from o2 and been trying now for around 6 months and same old story please wait 48 hours then 5 working days then 14 working days then back to 48 hours its beyond ridiculous it the promo was the galaxy buds pro 2 for £1 with the galaxy s23 512gb or something like that I don't remember fully because it's been so long any help would be greatly appreciated.

pgn
Level 75: Digital Don
  • 36476 Posts
  • 235 Topics
  • 1621 Solutions

Hi my promo code I was sent was not valid and I've been trying to get a code that works from o2 and been trying now for around 6 months and same old story please wait 48 hours then 5 working days then 14 working days then back to 48 hours its beyond ridiculous it the promo was the galaxy buds pro 2 for £1 with the galaxy s23 512gb or something like that I don't remember fully because it's been so long any help would be greatly appreciated.

@Dizmol All the offers are listed at the top of this thread - along with the ways to follow-up if something goes amiss. 

8riggers
  • 5 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi,

I have never received a promo/voucher code for my ear buds and like some comments in this thread have contacted customer support over 10 times now only to be told the same thing "wait 5 days".

@Dave-O2 it would be great if we could get some advice as to how to deal with this issue as none of the above suggestions cater for the code not being sent.

Thanks for the help slight_smile

Dave-O2
Community Manager
Community Manager
  • 690 Posts
  • 42 Topics
  • 20 Solutions

@8riggers Can you please drop me a PM with the order number linked to your recent gift with purchase?

Ussyh123
  • 11 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi there Dave I received the code to claim my probuds but whenever I try making the £1 payment it keeps saying payment failed is there anything you can do from your side I have tried many bank cards, spoken to my bank, tried various devices but no luck I have spoken to customer service many times but have no luck with them, please help I have been waiting since October time

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 12147 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1129 Solutions

Tagging @Dave-O2 so he sees your comment @Ussyh123 

Dave-O2
Community Manager
Community Manager
  • 690 Posts
  • 42 Topics
  • 20 Solutions

@Ussyh123 I'll be in touch via PM as soon as I can 👍

Ussyh123
  • 11 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi @Dave-O2 I still have not had a pm from yourself 

Ussyh123
  • 11 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I'm pretty new to this sorry @Dave-O2 can't find the option to message you I've been on the phone to O2 CS 3 times this week and all have told me to wait but I've been waiting since September😔

Ussyh123
  • 11 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

@PetraTD hey I'm experiencing the same problem as yourself do you mind telling me how you managed to order your galaxy pro buds as whenever I try making the £1 payment it keeps saying payment failed which is annoying

Dave-O2
Community Manager
Community Manager
  • 690 Posts
  • 42 Topics
  • 20 Solutions

@Ussyh123 I don't think the PM function on your profile has been switched on, so i'm unable to drop you a message.

Can you please activate this via My Settings > Preferences > Private Messenger > Select Turn On Private Messages.  

Ussyh123
  • 11 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Apologies @Dave-O2  this has now been activated from my side please try it now, it should let you message me

Victoria6
  • 2 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi I had my Samsung galaxy a54 5g on the 5th November no code sent out to me please help. @Dave-O2

Dave-O2
Community Manager
Community Manager
  • 690 Posts
  • 42 Topics
  • 20 Solutions

Hey @Victoria6 

I've responded to your PM 👍

Mistahhchoww
  • 2 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi Dave,

Ive received the code for the following - Samsung Galaxy Buds2 Graphite for £1 when bought with Samsung Galaxy A54 

It doesnt seem to be valid on the website though. Please advise. Thanks.

Ussyh123
  • 11 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

@Mistahhchoww does it bring up message payment failed when your trying to make a payment of £1?

Mistahhchoww
  • 2 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

@Ussyh123  No it doesn't even accept the code let alone get to the payment screen. I don't understand why its so complicated, it would be easier to just post the buds after a customer has passed the 14day return period for the phone.

Ussyh123
  • 11 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

@Mistahhchoww exactly I've been waiting since September had 3 codes sent to me but still had no luck raised complaints and the lot but not had any sort of reply back I'm hoping @Dave-O2 can sort it out!

Victoria6
  • 2 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

@Dave-O2 thank you for all your help code received and ear buds ordered. Thanks again 

Codeinvalid
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi @Dave-O2 I have an invalid code for claiming Samsung Galaxy Buds 2 Pro for £1.

Code finally received on  19th December after multiple follow-ups.

Please help me as I don't have the time to constantly chase O2 for answers, I just want my buds slight_smile

ally_s
  • 11 Posts
  • 3 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

So having bought a pixel 8 pro and made the claim for my fitbit, fitbit have twice refused my O2 proof of purchase? So what was on offer by O2 is actually not available and pretty much a fraudulent scheme to get people to buy a phone? 

Dave-O2
Community Manager
Community Manager
  • 690 Posts
  • 42 Topics
  • 20 Solutions

Morning @Codeinvalid wave

I can see i have your PM in my inbox and i'll be in touch to discuss this further as soon as possible 👍