cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

utter shambles of an isurance policy

Anonymous
Not applicable
I had a replacement phone come on Friday to a neighbor (a new one) now that neighbor is denying she had a parcel delivered. After ringing twice a day both dpd and o2 insurance. I was told that I would be entitled to a new phone with no payment of the excess fee again. I was told to ring the police and get a crime number. I rang insurance back and was then told because its with the police I would not be getting another phone...even tho my insurance says theft is covered. Spoke to 4 different people since Friday and all said different things. Absolute disgrace of a service. I get robbed before I even get the parcel but now I have to pull out for a new phone. I will definitely not be getting another contract with these.
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143422 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
Have you complained officially?
Details on link
http://www.o2.co.uk/contactus
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 5

Anonymous
Not applicable

I have bud. Getting a phone call tomorrow to go throuh everything. All the people who I have spoken to have said I would get another replacement phone for free when its all sorted but the one today basically brushed me off saying I wasntbentitled to anything and my insurance doesn't cover theft. But I've researched and all policies cover theft 

Message 3 of 5

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143422 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
Good luck mate.
Let us know how it goes for you please.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 4 of 5

Marjo
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Hi @Anonymous welcome to our forum! Sorry to hear about the bad experience you've been having with this. 😞 Did you get any resolution/progress with it yet?

Message 5 of 5