cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

tariff and costs

Anonymous
Not applicable

As someone you would call 'not very techie' I'd appreciate some other views. I dont use a lot of my tariff ,60 mins per month(from 500mins) data 80mb (from500mb) texts 30 from unltd so therefore my tariff goes unused and at a cost of some £18.50pm plus extras seems unwarranted. 

This month I was caught out by one of the free msg text replies and o2 abroad costs so the bill is £27

I have been with O2 since the start but maybe I now need to shop around as there doesn't seem to be a product for a low user like me.

Message 1 of 5
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144335 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27666 Solutions
Your tariff is only £10 a month currently so I suggest the first thing you do is "upgrade" to the same tariff to save £8.50 a month.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

MI5
  • 144335 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27666 Solutions
Your tariff is only £10 a month currently so I suggest the first thing you do is "upgrade" to the same tariff to save £8.50 a month.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 2 of 5

MI5
  • 144335 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27666 Solutions
https://www.o2.co.uk/shop/sim-cards/sim-only-deals/?cm_mmc=googleuk-_-PPC_Direct_Simplicity-_-Simpli...

Currently using:
Message 3 of 5

Anonymous
Not applicable
thank you, much appreciated
Message 4 of 5

MI5
  • 144335 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27666 Solutions
Your other option is "simply pay as you go" which is just straightforward add credit, use credit.......

Currently using:
Message 5 of 5