Did you mean: 

switching from vodafone

Anonymous
Level 9: Fired up
  • 1487 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Hi,

How long does it take to switch from vodafone to o2? I signed up last Thursday in an o2 shop on a business tariff but i'm still not switched over. And it is impossible to get through to anyone via the helpdesk phone number - the business help cuts me off as it asks for a password i haven't got, or asks me to phone a number that is on my invoice (which i haven't got as i have only just joined o2)

Can anyone help?
Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6

Anonymous
Not applicable
Vodafone gave me my PAC two weeks ago. The problem I have is that o2 haven't switched me over.

It's an absolute joke. I'm paying for contracts with two providers. The shop i bought the two phones on (business tariff) said it should be switched but it hasn't. There is no number to call, no help line listed.

If you call 02 it tells you to phone a number on top of your latest invoice - but as i'm a new customer i haven't got one!! If it wasn't for the fact that fact i have got the iphone i'd cancel the contract. o2 have me over a barrel.

I don't know what to do. And as for this forum service, I'd registered to post the original query then found i couldn't log back in as it said i don't exist. I've had to register again to get this far.

Does anyone from 02 read these things. Joke.
Message 2 of 7

Anonymous
Not applicable
Outlook, call 202 from your handset and speak to Customer Services.
They will look into why your number may not have ported in yet.

Also just out of curiosity, did your Mobile Number originate on T-Mobile at all? Or have you ever been with T-Mobile?
Message 3 of 7

Anonymous
Not applicable
I have no service from my phone - i can't make calls. do you know a number i can call from a landline?
Message 4 of 7

Anonymous
Not applicable
The number is 08702 410202
If you have no service it sounds like something has gone wrong with the port or your account..

Do you have full service on your Vodafone SIM? & do you know if your number originally started in T-Mobile?
Message 5 of 7

Anonymous
Not applicable
If you have time, go to an o2 store, they can call retail helpdesk and pass DPA for you there so no need for a password, when you get through you can then set up your password.
Message 6 of 7

Anonymous
Not applicable
Outlook, how did you get on?
Message 7 of 7