cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

seriously had enough

Anonymous
Not applicable

since the first lot of trouble in july with the loss of signal for 3 days my iphone struggles daily, for hours on end it goes off, im at the point now that its getting far to annoying for me to even contenplate staying with o2 fullstop. My contract im in which is the lease contract is a con, i was told the other day that if i upgrade on the day o2 say i can which is the normal 3 months before my due date i have to pay a term fee, i already pay over £70 a month for a **bleep** service with no signal an now i have to pay to upgrade on a date i apparently can but will mean a charge, to top it off ive now had no signal for the afternoon and as soon as 3g goes on it gors to no serives, EXTEMELEY ANNOYED THAT IM PAY £70 A MONTH FOR WHAT EXACTLY!!!!!! , if i dont pay my bill im sure id be rung every 2 mins for a payment an even taken to court if i decided i wasnt going to pay at all, SORT YOUR SELVES OUT ONCE AN FOR ALL OR I WILL BE COMIN IN TO STORE AND QUOTING THE PHASES, NOT FIT FOR PURPOSE GIVE ME MY MONEY BACK !!

Message 1 of 2
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Liquid
Level 44: Clearly Talented
  • 5942 Posts
  • 98 Topics
  • 305 Solutions
Welcome to the forums sassygirl:)

There's a lot of discussions here

http://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Pay-Monthly-and-Pay-Go/Call-and-text-difficulties-issue-12-10-2012/td-p...

This thread gets updated whenever there is news:)
Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you’re wrong. So Ive been told wink
Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1

Liquid
Level 44: Clearly Talented
  • 5942 Posts
  • 98 Topics
  • 305 Solutions
Welcome to the forums sassygirl:)

There's a lot of discussions here

http://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Pay-Monthly-and-Pay-Go/Call-and-text-difficulties-issue-12-10-2012/td-p...

This thread gets updated whenever there is news:)
Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you’re wrong. So Ive been told wink
Message 2 of 2