Anonymous
Not applicable
o2 sites take you round in circles ....oooooo
Message 1 of 38
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable
At the top right of your screen it should say 1 unread, click that & it will take you to your pm
Message 4 of 38
37 REPLIES 37

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122355 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

What is it you are trying to do exactly? You obviously have set up a password to sign up for the community?

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 38

Anonymous
Not applicable
How to read my private message from community member -can't open yellow flashing envelope 'cause ain't got one ..no access to any device except my wee android phone ...
Message 3 of 38

Anonymous
Not applicable
At the top right of your screen it should say 1 unread, click that & it will take you to your pm
Message 4 of 38

Anonymous
Not applicable
Yes when I joined didnt keep getting notifications to say 'doesn't match info on ac. -then when I tried to log in again with same info wouldn't let me -reset username password and had to reset screenname but wasnt easy as wouldnt recognise my security answer which I defo got right *
Message 5 of 38

Cleoriff
  • 122355 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

This is what you should see when you are signed in... I should point out that the envelope does NOT flash

Capture.PM.PNG

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 6 of 38

Cleoriff
  • 122355 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:
Yes when I joined didnt keep getting notifications to say 'doesn't match info on ac. -then when I tried to log in again with same info wouldn't let me -reset username password and had to reset screenname but wasnt easy as wouldnt recognise my security answer which I defo got right *

I had a similar problem about 2 years ago. The only person who can sort this is one of the Community team @Toby sorted mine for me... Send him a PM and he will look at it but maybe not till Monday now....

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 7 of 38

Anonymous
Not applicable
Ah if your on a mobile device then you might be in mobile view not full view, to do this scroll to the bottom of the page there will be mobile/full

Click on full & it will change the site to look like the screenshot in @Cleoriff post
Message 8 of 38

Anonymous
Not applicable
Was able to rejoin community thanks to being in bed with laryngitis and having time on my hands -if I log out will I have to wait for my next illness lol !
Message 9 of 38

Anonymous
Not applicable
No you just sign back in with your username & password
Message 10 of 38