cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

password for job application online

Anonymous
Not applicable
hi, it keeps rejecting my registration to apply for a job online and it must be the password
anyone else had this problem
any tips for it it says it has to be::

must be a minimum of 8 characters.
must contain at least one alpha and one non-alpha character.
must not contain repeating characters.
must not relate to your login id or your user's identity.

thanks alot
Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8

perksie
Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions
What does?

What's it?

Where are you trying to set this password?

Does the job require any knowledge of English?
To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Message 2 of 9

Anonymous
Not applicable
What does?
What's it?
Where are you trying to set this password?
Does the job require any knowledge of English?

####

thank you sheepdog.. I wasnt sure where to post it, thought i'd take a punch in this forum. Thanks alot slight_smile
Message 3 of 9

Anonymous
Not applicable
Sam1112, there is absolutely no need to use that sort of language. In your post you talk about 'it' but you don't say what 'it' is.
Without that crucial piece of information, we can only do what Sheepdog has done, and repeat what your post says in different language.
Message 4 of 9

perksie
Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions
Nothing pedantic at all, you're the one who needs a job, and if your language and behaviour is anything to go by are unlikely to get one. 😐
To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Message 5 of 9

Anonymous
Not applicable
I notice he's now been moderated. And quite right too.
Message 6 of 9

Anonymous
Not applicable

I thought the original message was clear enough, maybe not the best of English, but hey, it was understandable. Anyway, I have the same problem. Nobody has answered, would be really grateful if someone gave a quick reply back if they know...

Here it goes, I took a mini test online to see whether or not I am suitable to work for o2. I passed, wooo hooo, and then clicked a link for the 'next steps' which lead me to a page where I log in my user name and password. I thought that was a bit weird, but the nhs website is similar, so I entered my details for my o2 account. Nothing works. I find it rather odd and even disgusting how I took the mini test, been told I've passed and then the next step is logging into the jobs area with a username and password I've never created. I guess I'm doomed to unempolyment, thanks o2. 

There's no signing up for this particular part of o2...

It says o2 suppliers

Login failed. Please verify your login information or contact the system administrator.

If I'm on the wrong page, o2 took me there. Most people probably gave up and never applied for a job even though they took the 5 minutes mini test...

Message 7 of 9

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144490 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27685 Solutions
Getting past that "Login" page is part of the test .... slight_smile
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 8 of 9

Anonymous
Not applicable
Thanks for the feedback Dngr00l.

Would you mind trying it again, please? If you run into the same problem, I'm happy to forward it for you. You should be able to apply slight_smile
Message 9 of 9