cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

o2 webmail

Anonymous
Not applicable
please help - I can't find the page to check my O2 emails - it's been missing for months - where is it? 😮 when i click on the home page link my o2> o2 webmail the only result is not found. I get the following message every time - i've even tried other routes but get this from O2:
Unfortunately the server couldn't find the page you requested, either because it is temporarily unavailable, has had its name changed or no longer exists.
This might be because:
You may have typed the web address incorrectly. Please check the address and spelling ensuring that it does not contain capital letters or spaces;
The page you were looking for may have been moved, updated or deleted.
Please try the following options instead:
Go back to the previous page
Go to the O2 Homepage
Go to the O2 sitemap
i have tried the suggested alternatives above - same results
Message 1 of 21
20 REPLIES 20

perksie
Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions
No need to shout, there's a link on the home page MyO2> O2 Webmail.
When I tried it it was working fine.
To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Message 2 of 21

Anonymous
Not applicable
I have tried that link. it doesnt work. several times. almost 2 months no access, previously i had no problems. now the page cannot be found. clicking on my o2>o2 webmail,then on o2 webmail comes up with the same msg... it cannot be found or has be moved, try the homepage... i apologise for using capitals. there must be another way. the problem cannot be with o2 if you can access your mail.
Message 3 of 21

Anonymous
Not applicable
https://www.o2.co.uk/login?dest=http:// ... 3fapp=mail
Log on here with the just the name before @O2.co.uk of your email address.
Then click on My O2 then click on O2 Webmail
Message 4 of 21

Anonymous
Not applicable
That doesnt work either. I get this message.
Unfortunately the server couldn't find the page you requested, either because it is temporarily unavailable, has had its name changed or no longer exists.
This might be because:
You may have typed the web address incorrectly. Please check the address and spelling ensuring that it does not contain capital letters or spaces;
The page you were looking for may have been moved, updated or deleted.
Please try the following options instead:
Go back to the previous page
Go to the O2 Homepage
Go to the O2 sitemap
Is there anyone at all who can help me access my emails by a method that works - because the normal methods still give the above message - i can access other o2 pages except my webmail.
Message 5 of 21

Anonymous
Not applicable
All I can say is that it works for me and as perksie said it worked for him.
So either there's a problem with your username/password or you're doing something wrong in the log on procedure.
O2 are the only people who can help you I'm afraid.
Message 6 of 21

perksie
Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions
Try clearing your browser cache and try it again, or try a different browser.
To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Message 7 of 21

Anonymous
Not applicable
Try clearing your browser cache and try it again, or try a different browser.

please suggest what browser i can use - and how to do it. O2 are currently suggesting is a server problem and my inbox may be totally lost.
Message 8 of 21

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92912 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions
Not sure which browser you are using but I use Firefox and have no problem with My O2 or any site to be honest.
Message 9 of 21

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi

I am having exactly the same problem

I log into o2

I go into myo2

I go into o2webmail page is not available as you say .

I have spoken to 6 Gurus and 3 people on the phone.

The gurus say we are aware of the problem it will be fixed shortly and the people on the phone say there is nothing wrong. I use my email for business and never like you had a problem before but have now been off email for 48 hrs + clients ringing asking why I have not replied to their emails, do I not want the work. What can I do,I tried everything you did even from other peoples computers exactly the same .Did you eventually find an answer.

Although the last o2 person I spoke to is ringing back monday morning to see if it working and has been very helpfull,my problem still exists.

Where do I go from here

Message 10 of 21