cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

my experience with o2

Anonymous
Not applicable

have been with o2 since first got broadband.  [had crap dialup with cable before no support for macs]. when first got o2 broadband was briliant get pages etc at clic of mouse no 2 min wait whilst load, then changed my contract with o2 as said i get their [ahem!] best box. If it was my old one must have been the greatest. complained at first but got usual cold shoulder shuffle but as was a six month freebee put up with having to reset box most days. finally got fed up when see nextdoor neighbours comp open pages faster than mine even tho getting half speed of mine. so called o2 and got the usual try this try that, have to be connected to master phone socket. I did everything they said and talked to another of thier support staff. he listened and as a result got replacement box and now over the moon as back to when first joined o2. you can't really knock o2 apart from when the router goes awol, as the phonelines are getting busier than the m25. am real glad not stay with cable now virgin as every time rains it shuts off. then bt smallprint can up the charge for line rental etc whilst on same contract.

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1

Anonymous
Not applicable
Thanks for sharing your experience, kpgh554 slight_smile
Message 2 of 2