Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhone 15 Pro stock

martinH1
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Why are O2 on their website advertising the phone in stock and next day delivery and as soon as you order and pay they text to say they're awaiting stock. Feels very unlawful

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

madasaf1sh
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 10250 Posts
  • 55 Topics
  • 3016 Solutions

@martinH1 

Nothing unlawful in it, and some will be in stock probably, but a certain version or colour...  The problem is o2 don't have a live stock status on the website...  

- Xperia 1V - o2 and Spusu
- Pixel 8 Pro - o2 and Vodafone UK
Message 2 of 5

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144755 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27734 Solutions

Plus O2 get to keep the interest on your deposit or upfront fees for longer.

Illegal - Probably not.

Immoral - definitely.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 3 of 5

martinH1
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Not sure. If I accepted money for goods which I didn't have and din't make this clear this feels unlawful. At the very least O2 would be providing a better customer service by updating their website to say limited or no stock in some configurations. Of course this could harm sales

Message 4 of 5

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93253 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6984 Solutions

@martinH1 wrote:

Not sure. If I accepted money for goods which I didn't have and din't make this clear this feels unlawful. At the very least O2 would be providing a better customer service by updating their website to say limited or no stock in some configurations. Of course this could harm sales

Got it in one.....

Message 5 of 5