Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhone 11 v iPhone 11 pro

LeeW
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Can anyone tell me what the 11 pro would give me over the 11? I’m going on a safari in South Africa and want to know if the extra zoom functions would be ideal or not worth the extra money. Thanks.
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 22935 Posts
  • 1022 Topics
  • 3662 Solutions

TallTrees
Level 49: Rootin' Tootin' 
  • 10652 Posts
  • 118 Topics
  • 344 Solutions
Well @LeeW
I am a techy nerd but I read those reviews thoroughly, you asked for an opinion so here is mine. iphone 11 pro.
1. Better build especially for your needs stainless steel middle which is stronger, difficult terrain on safari
2. AMOLED better than LCD screen
3. Zoom function for photos on safari, it is a great additional feature.
There are other facilities on the pro but these would swing it for me bearing in mind your special requirements.
Those comparison links put up by @Bambino were superb👍
Enjoy which ever phone you decide to buy and have a great safari.
Best wishes TallTrees 😁

HAPPINESS IS BEE SHAPED

Message 3 of 4

EmilieT
Former Staff
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

@LeeW  I hope all the info above helped you get a better idea of the device - did you make a decision?

Your trip sounds incredibly exciting, I'd love to know where you're going and for how long! slight_smile

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 4 of 4