cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how do i get in contact with o2 if i have no signal !!!!

eq12
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

why has o2 no longer have an online assistant and no i dont mean that AI robot that keeps telling me that the agents are all extremely busy and that i can ask them then when i type explaining everything they repeat the same unuseful answer they gave a minute beforehand, there is too many companies that have disabled their online help to a broad questions and answers section it is not fair they are so unaccessible and o2 were once one of the best for online communication to the customers i have often in the past been able to renew/order a new contract etc. the situation i have is that i have no signal in my own home i have to go out to my balconey to get a signal indoors if i get through to someone i get either cut off or they are breaking up i have tried resetting all my settings on phone i have checked on the my network app and all it tells me is there is a proble with a local mast and that they are on it now you might think oh wait and they will fix it but it has said that same message for months and it is getting beyond a joke now my family have to use whatsapp to call me even just signing into websites they send codes to my mobile which i dont receive till hours after its crazy why i am paying for a service i dont get. 

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6

Enlli
Level 65: Ultra-cool
  • 6779 Posts
  • 50 Topics
  • 1519 Solutions

You can use social media

Message O2 on 

(Facebook) (https://o2uk.co/O2CFB)  

X (Twitter) (https://o2uk.co/O2CTW) or 

Instagram (https://o2uk.co/O2CIG) ,,

They should be able to help you.

This is not O2 and we are all customers here similar to yourself and cannot answer account type queries.
Message 2 of 7

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144977 Posts
  • 635 Topics
  • 27815 Solutions

@eq12 

Can you use wifi calling?

Wifi and 4G Calling explained | O2

You can also use Skype to call O2 Guide: A Guide to Skype 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 3 of 7

eq12
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

unfortunately i am pay as you go so cant get 4g and wifi but thank you for your help 

Message 4 of 7

eq12
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

oh good point although i dont use social media much but i do have an old twitter account might be worth a go  i will try thank you 

Message 5 of 7

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93253 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6984 Solutions

Solution : You are PAYG : Find a new provider with decent signal, why get stressed trying to contact a company who make contact so difficult?

Message 6 of 7

Oxonian
Level 29: Intuitive
  • 6304 Posts
  • 112 Topics
  • 22 Solutions

@eq12 

To add to the advice of @jonsie, get some PAYG SIMs for other network providers and test which has a robust signal in the areas that you frequent. 

Message 7 of 7