cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

help!!! before i go mad!

Anonymous
Not applicable

I was due an upgrade on the 15th - ive had five delivery dates given me - i keep phoning dial a phone to be told they are still waiting on o2 approving my upgrade!!! ive been a customer of o2 god knows how many years so why is it taking so long - very very angry now - phoned o2 and although she tried to help she admitted that they couldnt see what "the back office" was doing in respect to my upgrade - anyone else had this problem!!! before i go mad - im not having a phone thats in short supply ive ordered the samsung galaxy sIII

Message 1 of 13
12 REPLIES 12

Anonymous
Not applicable

This is what I'd do:

Phone DAP and cancel the upgrade

Phone O2 and check your upgrade date is available

Go to a store (either O2, DAP, Phones 4 U, Carphone Warehouse) and set up a contract there and then

Walk away with the handset. 

Message 11 of 13

Anonymous
Not applicable

I HAVE MY UPGRADE!!!!!! dial a phone admitted it was a technical issue their end - sent my order back to phones 4 u - who gave me the phone for free instead of 95 quid!! and they are sending me cashback to cover the cost of the tablet that came with the other order!! phones 4 u ordered dispatched and delivered my order within 24hr!!! very happy bunny and thankyou for your help and advice!Smiley Very Happy

Message 12 of 13

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93217 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6973 Solutions