cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

google pixel 7 pro no data 4g or 5g issue/no help from o2 whatsoever!

02-sufferer
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I recently got new contract for google pixel pro 7, issue has been there since day 1, my 4g/5g internet on phone shows 02 no connection, the only way i can get it to show is reset network settings,but it only stays on for a short while, then it goes back to no connection,I only have 4g in my area but my phone will not stay connected to 4g in my house for no longer than a minute, also where i work the area has 5g but it's hit and miss how long it stays connected.

I have had replacement phone and replacement sim, still problem persists,I tried my sim in my old phone and no connection issues, 02 have falsly promised me the experts as they call them will phone me,they have said this time and time again and still no call been over a month now, they said 3-5 days and that was a month ago.

I have a friend i work with who has same phone same network, guess what his is working perfect..

It's just excuse after excuse lies lies and more lies, I have phoned citizens advice and told them the situation and they have told me 02 are in breach of contract ,but I told that to them and they didn't seem bothered.

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

madasaf1sh
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 10199 Posts
  • 55 Topics
  • 3012 Solutions

@02-sufferer 

We are all customer like you so all you can do is contact o2, or follow the complaints process https://www.o2.co.uk/how-to-complain 

Have you spoken to Google at all, rather than o2??  

- Xperia 1V - o2 and Spusu
- Pixel 8 Pro - o2 and Vodafone UK
Message 2 of 3

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23102 Posts
  • 1026 Topics
  • 3677 Solutions

@02-sufferer As per the suggestion from @madasaf1sh, here's Google's support link: 

Pixel phone Help (google.com) 

The phone must still be under warranty.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 3 of 3