cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

email to mobile alerts

Anonymous
Not applicable
I found the following in FAQ's regarding 'email to mobile alerts' when an email has been received at your registered email address. I have set up an 02 webmail account but I cannot find a tab called 'My Message Pad' to activate alerts to my monbile. I am not an 02 mobile subscriber but it says below that you don't have to be. Can anyone help please? Thank you. Jeff Home / Support / About Email to Mobile Alerts About Email to Mobile Alerts The Email to Mobile alerts service offers text alerts to your mobile every time you receive a new mail to your registered email address. Sign in to your account and click on 'My Message Pad' on the left hand menu and click on Email to Mobile. You can then set up the filter rules to choose which emails you receive alerts for. You do not have to have an O2 mobile to use this facility. We will send the notification to the mobile number you have registered with us - regardless of which UK network it is registered with. Email notifications are charged at 10p inc VAT per message for O2, T-Mobile and Orange customers. Vodafone customers will be charged 12p inc VAT per message. The text message you receive will contain the first 160 characters of the email. You can receive email alerts while abroad. However unless you have Internet access you will not be able to view your complete email messages. In this instance we suggest that you cancel your Email Alert service. To stop your Email to Mobile alerts: Sign in to your account Click on ‘My Message Pad’ Click on ‘Email To Mobile’ Once the new window opens, scroll down and uncheck the box titled ‘Always Alert Me’ and then click 'Save'
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

adamtemp64
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 16454 Posts
  • 312 Topics
  • 1316 Solutions

the faq is out of date in webmail look for notifications tab and subscribe in there

iPhone 11 Pro 256gb on unlimited data
iPad Pro 12.9” 2020 256gb refresh o2 family discount
Apple Watch series 4
My first mobile was in 1995 a CM-R111 from sony on Cellnet.
Wincanton South Somerset (Full 4g 3G 2g indoor coverage) Remember we are all customers here not customer services

Message 2 of 3

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Adam, Thanks for the prompt reply. I've gone into Notifications and it tells me that the service is only available to 02 mobile subscribers, so the rules must have changed. I therefore won't be able to use the service as I want it to work on a TruPhone simcard when I am on holiday abroad. But thanks for your help anyway. Jeff

Message 3 of 3