cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

contract with o2

Anonymous
Not applicable

Dear People, 

I,m very unhappy with o2 shops , went to one of the branch to register for new contract but completely misguided and wrong information obtained . Planning to take a consumer account contract more specifically a student account but end up in business account ,complaints are as follows:

1-no email received about charges

2- lack of information about my account

3-never mention big charges for line rental 

when i,m trying to change that , the o2 staffs are twisting and turning around they said call 8002 when call there the staff on phone said go to the shop so which is which i don,t know, i will take it further and wil not pay my bills and will cancel my contract with good reasons .Hope they will come with some good trained staffs who can evaluate customer and inform them about charges and contract types

Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable

are you actually a business owner? if not, the O2 branch should have requested business "proofs" before creating a business account.

if you have been misinformed about any of your contract, you would have the right to cancel as it would be a breach of contract.

whatever you do, don't just cancel your Direct Debit; this will have a long-lasting negative impact on your credit score.

Message 2 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

Anonymous
Not applicable

are you actually a business owner? if not, the O2 branch should have requested business "proofs" before creating a business account.

if you have been misinformed about any of your contract, you would have the right to cancel as it would be a breach of contract.

whatever you do, don't just cancel your Direct Debit; this will have a long-lasting negative impact on your credit score.

Message 2 of 4

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144447 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27680 Solutions
You must cancel properly or else you will be liable for all contractual costs.
Unfortunately, you do not get a 14 day cooling off period with business contracts so you need to call 8002 to explore your options.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 3 of 4

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93250 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6980 Solutions

@MI5 wrote:
You must cancel properly or else you will be liable for all contractual costs.
Unfortunately, you do not get a 14 day cooling off period with business contracts so you need to call 8002 to explore your options.

One of the reasons they put you on a business contract quite apart from the extra commission.

Message 4 of 4