Did you mean: 

complaint

Angie79
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hello,

I am writing to complain. I am really not happy with the service provided today. I am a loyal o2 customer. I have been with the brand about 20 years. So I was annoyed when I went into your shop at WestQuay Southampton to get support. I have a flip phone Z4 I have had it less then a year and over the weekend the screen went black across the fold and has now stopped working. So I took it to the shop as on your website it says to do this to arrange repair. Anyway I went in and a man asked if I needed help I said I needed to book my phone in for repair as the screen has stopped working. His first response was to tell me it was a chargeable repair, which I was surprised about as I had not damaged my phone I just opened it. He said it would take weeks if sent to o2,  he went on to say to contact Samsung as it will be quicker and they can fix it at your door. This to me is not good customer support and actually just sending me somewhere else. I he was so disinterested I found it very frustrating and actually left the shop feeling quite angry. I did contact Samsung they do not fix it at your door they only collect so the time is about the same as for yourselves. I just wanted to make you aware as I am not a happy customer. 

Kind regards

Angie Martin

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

Enlli
Level 65: Ultra-cool
  • 6608 Posts
  • 49 Topics
  • 1488 Solutions

We are not O2 but a community of customers like yourself.

First, the advice to contact Samsung would be the advice many of the regular members on here would give. That is based on experience. They tend to be quicker even if they collect.

He is probably right about chargable as Samsung appear to be denying warranty claims with this sort of fault.

If you want to complain

https://www.o2.co.uk/how-to-complain

Repairs

https://www.o2.co.uk/help/device-and-sim-support/device-repairs

This is not O2 and we are all customers here similar to yourself and cannot answer account type queries.
Message 2 of 3

madasaf1sh
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 10183 Posts
  • 55 Topics
  • 3012 Solutions

Samsung are getting worse with Warranties, and talking to my account manager there, he thinks it because the minority have been taking the Michael, so they have spoilt it for everyone else..

Even us as Enterprise customer we have difficulty at times with Samsung and there warranties...

- Xperia 1V - o2 and Spusu
- Pixel 8 Pro - o2 and Vodafone UK
Message 3 of 3