Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

community name

b4u2
Level 8: Talented
  • 368 Posts
  • 59 Topics
  • 5 Solutions

is it possible for me to change my community name and if yes then how?

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 22941 Posts
  • 1022 Topics
  • 3662 Solutions

@b4u2 I believe you would have to request a community name change through admin. I will tag @Marjo and @EmilieT to see if they can assist.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 2 of 8

Poppysmum
  • 1332 Posts
  • 106 Topics
  • 7 Solutions

I changed my username because i spelt it wrong and Toby changed mine on same day i pm him .

He left now so like @Bambino says @Marjo and @EmilieT should be able to change yours slight_smile

Message 3 of 8

Marjo
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Hey check your name now @b4u2wink

Please note everyone for the future, that we usually change the forum username for members only in special cases and look at this on case-by-case basis. Best thing is indeed to drop us a PM about it and we can discuss the possibility. slight_smile

Cheers for the tag @Bambino@Poppysmumthumbsup

Message 4 of 8

Poppysmum
Level 19: Quirky
  • 1332 Posts
  • 106 Topics
  • 7 Solutions

@Marjo wrote:

Please note everyone for the future, that we usually change the forum username for members only in special cases and look at this on case-by-case basis. Best thing is indeed to drop us a PM about it and we can discuss the possibility. slight_smile

Thanks!

Message 5 of 8

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Poppysmum wrote:

@Marjo wrote:

Thanks!

Hi @Marjo ... ... ... perhaps someone could do a guide on how to choose / make an avatar / avatar surround?

Message 6 of 8

Marjo
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

That is a great idea @Anonymous and I think the community could benefit from not just one about avatars and profile cards, but other guides as well on how to customise one's forum profile. slight_smile If anyone is interested in drafting something up, please feel free! I think there was some discussion earlier around how to update forum signatures for example too as that can be a bit tricky if not familiar with HTML but wanting to add colours etc. thumbsup

Message 7 of 8

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122357 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

There was also a lot of discussion about avatars and profile cards @Marjo

I know because I was the one to mention it.

I pointed out that at no time have I ever done my own avatar or signature. A few people take credit for the various ones I've had in the past. @jonsie @MI5@Cairdeas and @viridis

It was @jonsie who did my signature in red.

So there you go. No point asking me to do it as I have no clue. joy

I have always been willing to learn anything thrown at me...but when people kindly offer, who am I to refuse such kindness cool

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 8 of 8