Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

billing problems

Dan36
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Dear sirs, following my contact with you yesterday I have followed the path you proposed.

I had been charged for premium messaging services for messages I neither requested or received.

You supplied details for Dynamic Mobile Billing who had made charges and taken payments from my account.

They in turn responded and passed me to SPtwo limited who I have telephoned this morning. Reaching a further a subsidiary of SPtwo legacy called Telco support.

Their contact telephone number was answered by a 3rd party Global Billing Support who explained that the charges were made by Deal Alert Club. They advised charges were £4.50 per month and began on July 7th. They then forward a form to reclaim £7.50 which does not correlate to any of the amounts described.

The actual billed amounts are for £3.75 in July and £8.75 in August (being made up of 7 amounts of £1.25), both for premium messaging services.

I have never signed up to the Deal Alert Club, nor have I received the texts. While I would like a refund for the amounts I feel the more important outcome is that these spurious companies are blacklisted, the fact the the operator at 'Global Billing Support' informed me that her full time occupation is organising refunds is also salient.

While I have now received a refund through a helpful O2 operator the bigger picture, which I hope O2 will pursue, is the nature of the companies praying on potentially vulnerable clients.

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

Enlli
Level 65: Ultra-cool
  • 6773 Posts
  • 50 Topics
  • 1509 Solutions

This is not O2 so no one from them will read your post I'm afraid.

This is not O2 and we are all customers here similar to yourself and cannot answer account type queries.
Message 2 of 3

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23196 Posts
  • 1028 Topics
  • 3688 Solutions

@Dan36 This is a customer to customer community, not O2. We have no access to anyone else's account.

See these guides: Have you fallen for or been conned into a premium ... - O2 Community

Phishing, Smishing & Scams. Latest info & advice. - O2 Community

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 3 of 3