Discussions & Feedback
Come here to have general discussions or leave feedback on your experience with O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Community platform bugs, issues and suggestions

Hey everyone, This topic is a place where we will keep the community updated about the status of any issues or bugs affecting the community platform that we are aware of and have reported. We will keep an up to date tracker of what the issue is, when...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 146 replies
  • 0 kudos

Guide Updates

GUIDE UPDATESRecent discussions HERE about locking guides a week or so after they were posted, resulted in an agreement to have a section where all of us could ask for a guide to be updated if we felt it necessary. So I'll start it off. The first gui...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 45 replies
  • 6 kudos

O2 Customer Service/Live Chat positive feedback archive!

Hey everyone, Whilst the O2 Community is a place where members can come to ask for help and raise legitimate complaints we also see a large number of posts where Customer Services, Live Chat or an O2 store has done such a good job that people take th...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 117 replies
  • 0 kudos

X10 firmware update, when (if?) is it coming?

Seeing as how the rest of the world has this update (including O2 in Ireland) does anyone know if this will ever see the light of day in the UK?The last I heard from tech support is that there was 'no timescale' for the new firmware. Back in my dark ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 50 replies
  • 0 kudos

Hidden reserve battery power

I have received the following text: -If your mobile phone is very low on battery and you enter *3370# your mobile will restart with an extra reserve of battery. This reserve will get charged when you next re-charge your mobile.This instruction is not...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

o2 joggler

Hi, can any one help me out I have a joggler and for some reason i canot recieve texts any more the in box is not full and my friend also has one and he also canot recieve texts to it any more. we have both text both jogglers and still no joy we have...

• 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Going abroad with Iphone - what do I turn off??

Hi all,Sorry if this appears on another thread but I have tried searching using various sentances and just get a load of other stuff.I am going to Northern Cyprus next week on hols and have an Iphone 3g (purchased second hand and using an O2 simplici...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Terrible Customer Service

I have been subject to some dreadful customer sevice this past week. It initially took me 3 days to order 2 iphones as i was accused of lying about updating my phone in february. It took another company to inform o2 of what was on their information s...

• 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Palm Pre repair scam

About 4 month ago I bought a Palm Pre. After some time the speaker started getting a problem and would only work once in a while. I sent the phone in for repair and after a few weeks I got a call and was told that the phone had a crack at the USB por...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

SCREAM Dell Streak

Has anyone actually had a good experience with a Dell Streak. I would be very interested if there are any users of the Dell Streak who have had a good experience with it. I am an IT professional (CISCO networking, Telecommunications, Servers etc). I ...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

How do you remove voicemail HELP please

hi, im a new member of o2 and everytime someone send me a voicemail it charges me and when i check it, it charges me too.is there any possible way of removing the voicemail pleaseThank youzrossaye

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

o2 3g coverage isle of wight

i went to an o2 store and purchased an iphone 4 and was told the 3g coverage is good on the isle of wight that was the main reason i went back to o2 now iv live on the island now for 3 months and the only place i can get 3g coverage aven though patch...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Customer Loyalty

I can't believe how irrelevant 3 years of custom seems to be! Having spent thousands on O2 service, I have now found that they refuse to continue my contract unless my bill increases from £30 pm to £45! And upon the request to terminate my contract.....

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos