Discussions & Feedback
Come here to have general discussions or leave feedback on your experience with O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Community platform bugs, issues and suggestions

Hey everyone, This topic is a place where we will keep the community updated about the status of any issues or bugs affecting the community platform that we are aware of and have reported. We will keep an up to date tracker of what the issue is, when...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 146 replies
  • 0 kudos

Guide Updates

GUIDE UPDATESRecent discussions HERE about locking guides a week or so after they were posted, resulted in an agreement to have a section where all of us could ask for a guide to be updated if we felt it necessary. So I'll start it off. The first gui...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 45 replies
  • 6 kudos

O2 Customer Service/Live Chat positive feedback archive!

Hey everyone, Whilst the O2 Community is a place where members can come to ask for help and raise legitimate complaints we also see a large number of posts where Customer Services, Live Chat or an O2 store has done such a good job that people take th...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 117 replies
  • 0 kudos

No Service

No indication of how much longer this is going to be By I phone 3gs if constantly switching on and off driving me mad. Service update from O2: 05:40 – We're continuing to drive the recovery of this issue with our support teams and vendors. We're work...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

No service - Stafford 12 july

No service ST17. Stafford 07:44 12 July 2012. No notice on website in fact says system working no problems for this post code. On line help just tells me to go to customer service to get the bar lift off my phone. But I can't make a call! Come on O2 ...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Speculating on computer glitch.

Just spoke to my son (I'm away from home) - at home there are 3 phones on O2 PAYG, his is working, the other two not. So can't be a power outage or water damage .. obvious I know. Sounds like some central computer system somewhere has lost or corrupt...

• 2 replies
  • 3 kudos

You disappointment

Was at work yesterday to find........ You wouldnt be able to guess no service, well 16 hours later and still no progress hmmmmm........

• 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

No Service

Still no service in eastbourne east sussex though o2 service checker says everthing is ok. o2 have got a lot of explaining to do to let us all know what the hell is going on. Perhaps they do not know and are too embaressed to tell? or its a more sini...

• 24 replies
  • 2 kudos

This is a joke !

This is a complete joke !!!!!!!!!!1 Surely the size of o2 they can have two of whatever is broken !! Many of us need the telephone for our elderly parents ,me included as I am waiting for a call to pick my father up from hospital. I will be leaving o...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Braekdown down of O2 service on Wed 11/7/12

It was a disgrace on the part of O2 not putting information on their home page of the website that there was a breakdown of their service. There was no one answer when I rang several times. I think it is poor service. I only found out after listening...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos