Discussions & Feedback
Come here to have general discussions or leave feedback on your experience with O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Community platform bugs, issues and suggestions

Hey everyone, This topic is a place where we will keep the community updated about the status of any issues or bugs affecting the community platform that we are aware of and have reported. We will keep an up to date tracker of what the issue is, when...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 146 replies
  • 0 kudos

Guide Updates

GUIDE UPDATESRecent discussions HERE about locking guides a week or so after they were posted, resulted in an agreement to have a section where all of us could ask for a guide to be updated if we felt it necessary. So I'll start it off. The first gui...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 45 replies
  • 6 kudos

O2 Customer Service/Live Chat positive feedback archive!

Hey everyone, Whilst the O2 Community is a place where members can come to ask for help and raise legitimate complaints we also see a large number of posts where Customer Services, Live Chat or an O2 store has done such a good job that people take th...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 117 replies
  • 0 kudos

This time it is good bye

After several years helping I feel I can nolonger help in here as the community is now not a community but 1 persons view of what it should be. I yesterday sent my complaint to the complaints review service and feel until that is resolved it would be...

adamtemp64 by Level 66: Unequalled
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 EDGE network

Hi all, It was my understanding that the EDGE network was faster than the standard 2G network, but obviously not as fast as 3G. Every time my iPhone 4S connects to an EDGE network, whether it be West London, Alton Towers, or as over this weekend Long...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Poor retentions/PAC request service from O2

I know O2 don't respond here but just thought I'd share this...Earlier this week (after weeks of network data issues in one particular area which O2 deny that there's any problem and won't escalate it with networks) enough was enough so I called O2 t...

• 15 replies
  • 1 kudos

Next big gadget?

What will the perfect gadget look like in 2015? What are your expectations from the future device and what features do you think it should have? Open thoughts!

Concept mobile phone
Abs by O2 Social Media Team
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

my experience with o2

have been with o2 since first got broadband. [had crap dialup with cable before no support for macs]. when first got o2 broadband was briliant get pages etc at clic of mouse no 2 min wait whilst load, then changed my contract with o2 as said i get th...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

password for job application online

hi, it keeps rejecting my registration to apply for a job online and it must be the password anyone else had this problemany tips for it it says it has to be::must be a minimum of 8 characters.must contain at least one alpha and one non-alpha charact...

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos