Discussions & Feedback
Come here to have general discussions or leave feedback on your experience with O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Community platform bugs, issues and suggestions

Hey everyone, This topic is a place where we will keep the community updated about the status of any issues or bugs affecting the community platform that we are aware of and have reported. We will keep an up to date tracker of what the issue is, when...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 146 replies
  • 0 kudos

Guide Updates

GUIDE UPDATESRecent discussions HERE about locking guides a week or so after they were posted, resulted in an agreement to have a section where all of us could ask for a guide to be updated if we felt it necessary. So I'll start it off. The first gui...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 45 replies
  • 6 kudos

O2 Customer Service/Live Chat positive feedback archive!

Hey everyone, Whilst the O2 Community is a place where members can come to ask for help and raise legitimate complaints we also see a large number of posts where Customer Services, Live Chat or an O2 store has done such a good job that people take th...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 117 replies
  • 0 kudos

02 Unlimited Data Plan

I really think 02 should bring back the Unlimited Data Plan. Many carriers (Orange, Tmobile, 3,) have unlimited data plans. I find this very fustraiting when im out of data, and also when I see these TV adverts from netflix saying "Watch tv on the mo...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 7 replies
  • 1 kudos

Boost Box

I live in a residential area and have been with O2 for donkeys years. Back in January I took out 3 contracts with Three for the family to check what coverage was like. All three of them think it's great except for in our house! That's now been sorted...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 Price Match? (iPhone Tariffs)

I was just wondering whether O2 will match other providers tariffs when i ring up to upgrade? I see that the other providers are all different and i dont really want to leave O2, but i will if i get it cheaper somewhere else.

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Notification of problems

Hi Guys,I've just received an mms message from @bestatus regarding an outage in Brighton, Christchurch & Southampton areas.Is there a similar twitter feed that I could subscribe to for O2 outages?

browni by Level 21: Regular
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

How do you know if your contract has been cancelled?

I cancelled my contract (that ends in August) on the 12th March this year, however, o2 have said that there was no record of this on 'my notes'. I have cancelled it today (13th September) but o2 will not confirm that this has been cancelled until 30 ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

No O2 / Voda LTE support on iPhone 5

The new iPhone 5 won't support LTE when it launches next year on the joint O2 / Voda network... It only supports 1800mhz which is used by EE. Really dissapointing. As I'll either have to stick with 3G whilst on the new handset or change network!

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Compensation Voucher

Tried to use the £10 apology voucher earlier by entering the code in my app on the shop section of the website, it advised code not valid, so it's clearly not been used. Went to http://www.o2priority.co.uk/Moments and after 15 minutes of searching fo...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos