Discussions & Feedback
Come here to have general discussions or leave feedback on your experience with O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Community platform bugs, issues and suggestions

Hey everyone, This topic is a place where we will keep the community updated about the status of any issues or bugs affecting the community platform that we are aware of and have reported. We will keep an up to date tracker of what the issue is, when...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 146 replies
  • 0 kudos

Guide Updates

GUIDE UPDATESRecent discussions HERE about locking guides a week or so after they were posted, resulted in an agreement to have a section where all of us could ask for a guide to be updated if we felt it necessary. So I'll start it off. The first gui...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 45 replies
  • 6 kudos

O2 Customer Service/Live Chat positive feedback archive!

Hey everyone, Whilst the O2 Community is a place where members can come to ask for help and raise legitimate complaints we also see a large number of posts where Customer Services, Live Chat or an O2 store has done such a good job that people take th...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 117 replies
  • 0 kudos

Transferring text message from old phone to new phone

Hi there, Any help much appreciated but is there any way that I can save my bosses text messages from his old phone and ensuring that they are on his new mobile phone. The phone is a Nokia C2. Many thanks and fingers crossed that there is a way as it...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

More 02 network problems? 15/8/12

Is anyone else having a signal problems again I have since around 5pm 15/8 having little to no signal I've turn my phone off and on again nothing even took my mini sim out and cleaning it has done nothing even my mum has got no signal on her phone.

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Shafted by 02 (anyone else)

I have been a customer of 02 for over 10 years and took out a new contract in july 2010 for 24 months with the iphone 4, my contract details were: 600 mins, unlimited text and unlimited web (fair usage policy)You know whats next dont you?#2 months in...

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

How can we keep more people active on the forum?

Hi everyone, After just having had a discussion with someone through PM about how to keep more people active on the forum, I wanted to ask for your input as well. Although we'll always have some 1-time posters (which is fine), I'm sure there are stil...

• 29 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 Live chat taking VERY long.

The only way to contact O2 online now is by using their Live Chat service, it is no longer possible to contact them by email. I tried chat yesterday evening and gave up after half an hour. Today I waited again almost half an hour and finally got a re...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Kudos / Solutions

I am asking this in the open I cannot understand why people post in there signature or in a thread to mark as a solution or Kudos. These forums worked very well before this was introduced and asking for a solution to be marked / kudos given is just p...

adamtemp64 by Level 66: Unequalled
  • 19 replies
  • 5 kudos

02 family problems

Had a problem yesterday when adding someone new to my 02 family, when clicking the submit button I was redirected to the same page again and a message came up saying one of my family members was not eligible to be in my family; this was a bit strange...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Pay and go go go

HiGot my O2 pay and go go go put it in my phone topped up £10 text go10 to the number but I'm still being charged?Regards Mark

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

What's happened to the business website ???

Does anyone know when the business site will be back online ?? https://businessonline.o2.co.uk/ Of course the idiots at the O2 help desk didn't even know the site existed! I don't need it in the bloody morning, or in an hour. I need it NOW!!

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Profile Name?

Hi guys - sorry to ask a dumb question ... but how do I change my community user name? I looked at all the settings and find them very confusing.

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos