Discussions & Feedback
Come here to have general discussions or leave feedback on your experience with O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Community platform bugs, issues and suggestions

Hey everyone, This topic is a place where we will keep the community updated about the status of any issues or bugs affecting the community platform that we are aware of and have reported. We will keep an up to date tracker of what the issue is, when...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 146 replies
  • 0 kudos

Guide Updates

GUIDE UPDATESRecent discussions HERE about locking guides a week or so after they were posted, resulted in an agreement to have a section where all of us could ask for a guide to be updated if we felt it necessary. So I'll start it off. The first gui...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 45 replies
  • 6 kudos

O2 Customer Service/Live Chat positive feedback archive!

Hey everyone, Whilst the O2 Community is a place where members can come to ask for help and raise legitimate complaints we also see a large number of posts where Customer Services, Live Chat or an O2 store has done such a good job that people take th...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 117 replies
  • 0 kudos

Repairs

This should keep a few of you happy... http://www.mobilenewscwp.co.uk/2012/08/28/o2-signs-new-contract-extension-with-anovo-for-handset-repairs/ ewan

ewanrw by Level 10: Inspirational
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Navigation links

Have the navigation links in the forum changed or is it me?Over the past few days navigation, especially back to the home page seems to be more difficult.I'm sure before I didn't need to use the "O2 Community /" link, over on the top right of the pag...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Unhelpful o2 staff, Let Me Go

for 3 years o2 have been great!, but I am getting passed around via online chat services and calling the helpline. Please let me go from my contract, you are not suppling me with the reception I am paying for. O2 do not understand the fact that I hav...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Congratulations

Just received this PMCongratulations, npr! As the result of your contributions to the community, you have earned a new rank. Your new rank is Level 15: Cicerone. We appreciate your efforts and hope you will continue to be an active member of the comm...

• 23 replies
  • 1 kudos

Disappointed

So disapointed with the service. I have relieved with o2. O2 shop sending me to a rival phone shop because they didn't want to look at my phone. Customer advisors on the phone telling me different things. Being told not to use my upgrade just keep us...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Chrome and Refresh Monkey

I use this combination and following exchanges of PMs with Leonard, we believe that Chrome+Refresh Monkey may be the cause of a glitch with multiple entries in the Users Online numbers and also logging out of the forum successfully. Would those of yo...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Fake accounts?

How do the team act on fake accounts?? A Question for Leonard / Abs As I cannot believe the Ceo has an account here and posting o2 business email addresses in the open forum.

adamtemp64 by Level 66: Unequalled
  • 22 replies
  • 0 kudos

upload charges?

Hi does anyone know if you get charged for upliading photos frim phone to facebook? Cheers

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos