Discussions & Feedback
Come here to have general discussions or leave feedback on your experience with O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Community platform bugs, issues and suggestions

Hey everyone, This topic is a place where we will keep the community updated about the status of any issues or bugs affecting the community platform that we are aware of and have reported. We will keep an up to date tracker of what the issue is, when...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 146 replies
  • 0 kudos

Guide Updates

GUIDE UPDATESRecent discussions HERE about locking guides a week or so after they were posted, resulted in an agreement to have a section where all of us could ask for a guide to be updated if we felt it necessary. So I'll start it off. The first gui...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 45 replies
  • 6 kudos

O2 Customer Service/Live Chat positive feedback archive!

Hey everyone, Whilst the O2 Community is a place where members can come to ask for help and raise legitimate complaints we also see a large number of posts where Customer Services, Live Chat or an O2 store has done such a good job that people take th...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 117 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 Data/Privacy

This is bound to annoy a few people... http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-19882647 Been happening with Vodafone customers for years - sell data to Tom Tom and other GPS companies so your GPS knows what traffic conditions are like. ewan

ewanrw by Level 10: Inspirational
  • 16 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Retentions

Can someone let me know what time retentions is open til? I have tried for the past hour to get through! I end up on hold for over 20 minutes and then the call drops. It's beyond a joke! I feel sorry for the poor soul who does eventually answer the p...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Missing information on o2 website again

http://www.o2.co.uk/international/standard-charges where on the standard post march 2012 table is the info for isle of man jersey and gurnsey? as new 2012 t&C say they are chargeablehttp://www.o2.co.uk/termsandconditions/mobile/our-latest-pay-monthly...

adamtemp64 by Level 66: Unequalled
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Has O2 passed on my email address to spammers

I use an email address that is specific to O2. Recently I have started receiving lots of spam using that email address. It started with an outfit called Red Carnation Hotels but now has extended to all sorts of dubious outfits. I haven't given O2 per...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Credit for network outage?

Remember this 10% discount everyone was going to get off their bill for the recent network outage? Well me and my OH are both on O2 contracts (£27 pm). He got an email to say that he would be getting the discount, I don't remember receiving one. Then...

Resolved! Iphone 5

hi, not sure if anyone else has this problem,but i ordered by iphone in store two weeks ago exactly, to be told it would be delivered in 14 days. I still havent recieved any delivery details, and when i rang o2 this moring, it could be another 14 day...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Some Positive O2 News

There's been a lot of negativiity on this forum lately with people threatening to go elsewhere and dump O2 after 15 years of being a loyal customer, etc etc ad nauseam. Well, there was an interesting article in Saturday's Guardian about Vodafone. App...

PiedPiper by Level 5: Ponderer
  • 8 replies
  • 2 kudos