Discussions & Feedback
Come here to have general discussions or leave feedback on your experience with O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Community platform bugs, issues and suggestions

Hey everyone, This topic is a place where we will keep the community updated about the status of any issues or bugs affecting the community platform that we are aware of and have reported. We will keep an up to date tracker of what the issue is, when...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 146 replies
  • 0 kudos

Guide Updates

GUIDE UPDATESRecent discussions HERE about locking guides a week or so after they were posted, resulted in an agreement to have a section where all of us could ask for a guide to be updated if we felt it necessary. So I'll start it off. The first gui...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 45 replies
  • 6 kudos

O2 Customer Service/Live Chat positive feedback archive!

Hey everyone, Whilst the O2 Community is a place where members can come to ask for help and raise legitimate complaints we also see a large number of posts where Customer Services, Live Chat or an O2 store has done such a good job that people take th...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 117 replies
  • 0 kudos

Community Highlights 2/1/13

Hi everyone! I hope you all had a great new year celebration, be it in a pub, club or your living room Due to the Christmas, I have not posted a Community Highlight for a while (click here for the last one), but its back today with lots of great disc...

Toby by Former Staff
  • 1 replies
  • 3 kudos

feedback

I ama posting to leave feedback and advise others not to join the o2 network. I have been lied to in store and therefore had to log many calls, emails, and live chats with them. O2 are unhelpful on the verge of rudeness!!

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Please Help!!!

I want a new tariff but it says it will only start 17 December 2032. How do I change this and does it even matter? Please help!!

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Response

According to a response from the CEO's office, and I quote; "we don't offer compensation".

• 22 replies
  • 0 kudos

Poor customer service

Not sure how/where to post this but just want it to be known i have had the most shambolic and incompetent service i can remember receiving from any company for a long time. MANY MANY promised callbacks not made. messages left not replied to. problem...

• 16 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! texts to New Zealand

Just wondered if anyone else has been having problems sending texts to NZ? Although I have been charged for the texts I sent to my sister in NZ she rang me to ask if I was ok as she hadn`t received any from me for 2 days.I tried sending them to her h...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! No Service?...

I have had no service since late morning, would like to know what is happening? post code kw1 5qh

• 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 3rd party email spam

I use a unique email address for my O2 account and although I have opted out of 3rd party email's from O2 I seem to receiving quite a lot of unsolicited email to that email address. Fortunately most of them seem to be getting caught by the Gmail spam...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Upgrade reminder

Is there a way to find out on my O2 account whether I am entitled to an upgrade yet? I can't remember when I got my current phone and for how long...Thanks

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos