Discussions & Feedback
Come here to have general discussions or leave feedback on your experience with O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Community platform bugs, issues and suggestions

Hey everyone, This topic is a place where we will keep the community updated about the status of any issues or bugs affecting the community platform that we are aware of and have reported. We will keep an up to date tracker of what the issue is, when...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 146 replies
  • 0 kudos

Guide Updates

GUIDE UPDATESRecent discussions HERE about locking guides a week or so after they were posted, resulted in an agreement to have a section where all of us could ask for a guide to be updated if we felt it necessary. So I'll start it off. The first gui...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 45 replies
  • 6 kudos

O2 Customer Service/Live Chat positive feedback archive!

Hey everyone, Whilst the O2 Community is a place where members can come to ask for help and raise legitimate complaints we also see a large number of posts where Customer Services, Live Chat or an O2 store has done such a good job that people take th...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 117 replies
  • 0 kudos

Links for a discussion & feedback sticky thread?

Hi guys, It might be good to get a sticky thread together for this board as well. Something similarly structured to the Pay Monthly one, for example. I was thinking about creating a couple of threads to link from that sticky: - How to start a thread ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Barred service

I am just so annoyed and frustrated by O2, I received an email on Thursday night to say that my monthly spend was £20 (I owed £70) higher than usual and if I didn't contact them to say it was ok they would cut my phone off?? I made contact on Friday ...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

3 Guru's later and still a problem !!!

Somehow my linked accounts are not linked anymore -- have spent the last 2.5 hours on chat with 3 different gurus -- and the problem is still ongoing -- i can get into my o2 phone account on the o2 web page -- also on my phone but cannot get into my ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Thanks for sending my new phone with a lovely offer inside thats already expired!

Dear O2 / Nokia (Your logos and sponsorship are both on the front so guessing its both of you) On recieving my lovely new Nokia phone in the box with it came this lovely leaflet 'CLAIM YOUR NOKIA CHARGING SHELL' Great thats cool says I could really u...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Pay as You Go Data Packages.

Good evening, Has any member any inkling if 02 have anything in the pipeline regarding offering a 2gb data package on pay as you go. I have a 1gb data package and seem to be creeping more and more to its limit before the month is out. Im aware of the...

• 26 replies
  • 0 kudos

Awful customer service

O2 customer service Are very Rude - un-helpful with awful hold music Everytime i ring o2 up sorted out my account i be on hold like 50mins with awful music time you need updates it :(, o2 customer service dont want to help you if you got speech probl...

• 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

Great service.

Hi,Just wanted to drop few words here.My phone was broken few days ago sent for repair. Didn't know what to expect when I got it back today but all I can say I had a very nice surprise of the service my phone not just fixed but changed my camera and ...

• 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Upgrade scam?

Anybody heard of an "authorised representative" of o2, for upgrades, called "3D" based in a call centre in Oldham? I've received about 7 calls from them over the last 2 weeks reminding me I am due for an upgrade. I have been due an upgrade for a fair...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos