Discussions & Feedback
Come here to have general discussions or leave feedback on your experience with O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Community platform bugs, issues and suggestions

Hey everyone, This topic is a place where we will keep the community updated about the status of any issues or bugs affecting the community platform that we are aware of and have reported. We will keep an up to date tracker of what the issue is, when...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 146 replies
  • 0 kudos

Guide Updates

GUIDE UPDATESRecent discussions HERE about locking guides a week or so after they were posted, resulted in an agreement to have a section where all of us could ask for a guide to be updated if we felt it necessary. So I'll start it off. The first gui...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 45 replies
  • 6 kudos

O2 Customer Service/Live Chat positive feedback archive!

Hey everyone, Whilst the O2 Community is a place where members can come to ask for help and raise legitimate complaints we also see a large number of posts where Customer Services, Live Chat or an O2 store has done such a good job that people take th...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 117 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Contacting O2

Why is it so difficult to get in touch with o2? Been waiting on hold for 25mins listening to hideous hold music, you're a phone company, answer the phone. There's no way I'm paying to contact them to sort their mess ups. Any suggestions on how to get...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! who called me

Just had a call from an 02 number but can't find out who it was?I ring they don't speak, how do I trace the number? Thanks

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! "MY NUMBER" is WRONG

Hi,Wondering if anyone can help me.I recently transferred my number to O2. So, I purchased a PAYG SIM and then transferred my number from Orange to O2. In the settings of the phone, it still displays the original SIM Phone number and not "my" number ...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! charging

I am really concerned with the level of charging above the monthly tariff which i am tied in for 24 months. i would like my account reviewed by an 02 member of staff and i would like them to confirm if i can choose a cheaper options such as bolt on. ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! o2 asking me for a deposit

Hi can anyone give me a contact for the credit checking team, o2 are asking for a 300 pound deposit for a 22 pound a month contract, i passed the credit check with vodafone and signed up yesterday for 25 pounds a month, i can cancel it if o2 give me ...

• 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

Happy I left o2

After my last debacle with o2 I decided to give them one more chance - and yet again they failed. I bought a Lumia 620 in the morning of Wednesday and it was in stock, so I selected delivery next day and arranged for someone to be at home. Later that...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Using 02 account in China

I will soon be spending some months in Shanghai. Does anyone have experience of using 02 with a smart phone in China? Is it very costly, should I get a local simcard and forget the 02 account?

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Proof of age . ?

when i wana look on a web site an o2 asks for proof of my age, i FILL IN ALL DETAILS AN THEN IT TELLS ME MY BANK CARD NO IS WRONG . no it aint ? any ideas .

• 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Data abroad

I purchased my iphone 5 with o2 because I was impressed with the 25mb data roaming for £1.99. Now, without any apparent thought for customer service the amount of data is reduced to only 15mb which is rather a lot less than what I wanted. Had I know ...

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos