Discussions & Feedback
Come here to have general discussions or leave feedback on your experience with O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Community platform bugs, issues and suggestions

Hey everyone, This topic is a place where we will keep the community updated about the status of any issues or bugs affecting the community platform that we are aware of and have reported. We will keep an up to date tracker of what the issue is, when...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 146 replies
  • 0 kudos

Guide Updates

GUIDE UPDATESRecent discussions HERE about locking guides a week or so after they were posted, resulted in an agreement to have a section where all of us could ask for a guide to be updated if we felt it necessary. So I'll start it off. The first gui...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 45 replies
  • 6 kudos

O2 Customer Service/Live Chat positive feedback archive!

Hey everyone, Whilst the O2 Community is a place where members can come to ask for help and raise legitimate complaints we also see a large number of posts where Customer Services, Live Chat or an O2 store has done such a good job that people take th...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 117 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! priority app

Hi I'm new to O2 can you tell me if you need to use BT wi-fi to get the priority app please?

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

anyone upgrading to 4G?

hi guys. anyone out there going to go for 4g. when it's up and running?I live in a small village so will have to wait but would be interested in people's views.also anyone heard if the forum will have its own 4g section?tb

• 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

Community Mobile web address?

Since I upgraded the OS version on my Z10 last week this site is showing the full site rather than the mobile site which it did before. How do I get the mobile site back?

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Calling Sweden

Just wanted to know if my friend in Sweden also has to pay for any calls I make to him? He's on comviq network if that helps any

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Soundless phone call

Hi, can anyone help, I don't have any sound on my outgoing phone calls! I can send/receive messages and make/receive phone calls, but the person the other end of the phone call can not hear me. Does any one know what I've done?

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! refund of goods not received

Has anyone else had a problem receiving a refund from o2 ?why am i being quoted refunds can only be done on a week day??? and can take 3 to 5 days to processThey took my money within seconds advertising a product that was in stock but have now have s...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Whats going with 4G and Iphone 5

This morning the CEO of O2 was on Radio 4 and said the following: The chief executive of O2, Ronan Dunne, told the Today programme's business presenter Simon Jack about the advantages of the 4G network.He said that while O2's 4G network will not work...

• 19 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! no internet connection

Hi, i have a samsung galaxy s2 on contract and for the past few days i have not been able to access my internet. It cant be to do with signal etc as my calls and texts are working fine. Everytime i try and go online it says "no network connection. Ca...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Transferring from iphone 5 to Samsung Galaxy S4

I have just upgraded from iphone 5 to Samsung Galaxy S4. Can I transfer all my music, pictures etc from the iphone to the Samsung Galaxy. If so, is it easy to do? I really don't want to lose anything off my old phone, and want to transfer everything ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos