Discussions & Feedback
Come here to have general discussions or leave feedback on your experience with O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Community platform bugs, issues and suggestions

Hey everyone, This topic is a place where we will keep the community updated about the status of any issues or bugs affecting the community platform that we are aware of and have reported. We will keep an up to date tracker of what the issue is, when...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 146 replies
  • 0 kudos

Guide Updates

GUIDE UPDATESRecent discussions HERE about locking guides a week or so after they were posted, resulted in an agreement to have a section where all of us could ask for a guide to be updated if we felt it necessary. So I'll start it off. The first gui...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 45 replies
  • 6 kudos

O2 Customer Service/Live Chat positive feedback archive!

Hey everyone, Whilst the O2 Community is a place where members can come to ask for help and raise legitimate complaints we also see a large number of posts where Customer Services, Live Chat or an O2 store has done such a good job that people take th...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 117 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! International Favourites lack of customer service

THIS IS NOT SOLVED.# I don't have an iPhone. This problem has been on O2's website siince Apriil when I first went to try to set up my numbers. AND GUESS WHAT!! It still doesn't work Just to further make me want further absooliutely fuming at O2, I a...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Premium text

I have a charge on my bill for two premium texts to 9011 and don't recall sending these does anyone have any idea who 9011 is before I call O2?

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Please help! Urgent fraud question on stolen phone

My phone was stolen at around 3am-4am on Saturday. I didn't report it until 11:50 that morning as I wasn't 100% sure it was stolen until I checked my call log. I thought I may have misplaced it. By the time I reported it I had £177 worth of charges o...

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How do all these other phone companies know my phone contract is up for renewal?

Been contacted by a third company today regarding my O2 contract being up for renewal shortly. How much do 02 make on selling my information over to them? Is it in our contracts that we can be cold called and texted continuously up to the date I need...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Complaint

O2 you need to make your website more comsumer friendly and stop using call centres aboard that cannot handly important issues. My husband lost his iPhone so I reported it lost on Saturday 10th August and I asked for it to be barred via Live Chat (sp...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! blue book

Hi, can anyone tell me if blue book is still up and running, and if it is can you see old texts.? thanks

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Beginning to think O2 may not have been the right choice

I have recently taken out a pay monthly contract with o2 and am really not impressed with the coverage. I live in a rural area on the edge of Chester, not exactly out in the sticks and at best enjoy 2 bars coverage. I have just returned from a few da...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Poor customer service

this is the first time i have i have complained to 02 but believe me climbing a mountain is easier. you phone the customer services lines and get phone insurance ha what a laugh. i have recently sent my phone back to 02 for the third time only to be ...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Discount doesn't show

I recently upgraded and was offered a 30% discount on my tariff (scribbled on my contract). However, that discount doesn't show in my account, it still says I am on full tariff. (I also received a text a few days later saying some sort of discount co...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 Outage Outrage!!

No service for 3 days in Faringdon Oxon. No communication from O2. No apology! No compensation! They dont learn do they?????

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos