Discussions & Feedback
Come here to have general discussions or leave feedback on your experience with O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Community platform bugs, issues and suggestions

Hey everyone, This topic is a place where we will keep the community updated about the status of any issues or bugs affecting the community platform that we are aware of and have reported. We will keep an up to date tracker of what the issue is, when...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 146 replies
  • 0 kudos

Guide Updates

GUIDE UPDATESRecent discussions HERE about locking guides a week or so after they were posted, resulted in an agreement to have a section where all of us could ask for a guide to be updated if we felt it necessary. So I'll start it off. The first gui...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 45 replies
  • 6 kudos

O2 Customer Service/Live Chat positive feedback archive!

Hey everyone, Whilst the O2 Community is a place where members can come to ask for help and raise legitimate complaints we also see a large number of posts where Customer Services, Live Chat or an O2 store has done such a good job that people take th...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 117 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! coverage

hi I contacted the chat service a few months ago in relation to the service in the area, I had a major issue with the service and I felt like I hit a brick wall when I was relaying this to the agents in chat! I was in the process of selling a car and...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Three takeover o2

HiDoes anyone have any more news on the story that broke over the weekend that Three have agreed a takeover of o2 and are just waiting on regulatory approval

• 23 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 Facilitating theft

O2 is facilitating theft. O2 routinely allows unsolicited text traffic to be targetted at vulnerable phone users and point blank refuses to prevent such traffic from being accessed. Compare this to the responsible behaviour of fixed line telephone pr...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Any common sense at O2?

I have just noticed that O2 have a mistake on their database relating to my name. Apparently I am "Mrs Richard Edwards" rather than Mr Richard Edwards. I have asked this to be corrected, thinking it would be pretty straightforward, but no! Apparently...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

No coverage on iphone in France!

The main supplier in France is Orange.fr and it would seem that O2 does not talk to Orange fr anymore, and as that is the strongest signal by far in France it means that 02 customers cannot come to France and expect a signal on their O2 phones. This ...

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

SIM Free

I strongly believe that buying a phone and taking up a SIM only deal is better than getting the "free" phone deal. So, my question is why are SIM only deals more expensive for the iphones (is it literally to squeeze more money out of us) and; would i...

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Ian - scottish guy @ customer service

A shout out of thanks to this excellent customer rep who talked me through an issue, advised what to do, monitored my phone on and off throughout the day and then called me back at the end of the day to make sure everything was still ok. Absolutely f...

• 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

O2 only Buy 800mhz Band 20 4G

http://media.ofcom.org.uk/2013/02/20/ofcom-announces-winners-of-the-4g-mobile-auction/ But what a bargain compared to 3g Auction They bought the lot that has the coverage condition attached Ofcom has attached a coverage obligation to one of the 800 M...

adamtemp64 by Level 66: Unequalled
  • 5 replies
  • 1 kudos