Discussions & Feedback
Come here to have general discussions or leave feedback on your experience with O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Community platform bugs, issues and suggestions

Hey everyone, This topic is a place where we will keep the community updated about the status of any issues or bugs affecting the community platform that we are aware of and have reported. We will keep an up to date tracker of what the issue is, when...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 146 replies
  • 0 kudos

Guide Updates

GUIDE UPDATESRecent discussions HERE about locking guides a week or so after they were posted, resulted in an agreement to have a section where all of us could ask for a guide to be updated if we felt it necessary. So I'll start it off. The first gui...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 45 replies
  • 6 kudos

O2 Customer Service/Live Chat positive feedback archive!

Hey everyone, Whilst the O2 Community is a place where members can come to ask for help and raise legitimate complaints we also see a large number of posts where Customer Services, Live Chat or an O2 store has done such a good job that people take th...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 117 replies
  • 0 kudos

Experts warn of 'mass spamming'

Tens of millions of UK email users could be targeted in a "mass spamming event" designed to harvest their financial details.The National Crime Agency warned that small and medium businesses are the particular targets of the messages that appear to be...

MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Deletion of My account

I am in shock...o2 in their wisdom have deleted in it's entirety my main o2 account.They claim it was my secondary account but it was the account where all the traffic went..The other account which I barely knew existed has hardly been used. They say...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 EMAIL?? Is It Down?

Hi Everybody, Is the o2 email service down? I have 2 account and cannot get into any of them! I keep getting the error screen, tried everything. Please HELPJonathan

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Hi am new to the o2 community

i like having an acount with o2, it helps me with my phone , o2 webmail and billing. what can i learn about more to get the best of o2 products? i find o2 gurus very helpful, however i find that sometimes they are unavailable and just need to wait un...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Samsung S3

HelloAfter my initial confusions, getting to quite like this S3 (after being persuaded to er, 'update' from my Blackberry 9320: oh the power of advertising... ).However, I still find it quite amazing that a phone so powerful and so full of well, idea...

• 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Contact is not strong

HelloContact me inside my apartment is not as strongIt is only weak message comesOutside the apartment have a strong connectionDo you have a tonic for the network inside the apartment so I can more easily make the connectionCompany 3G gives subscribe...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Billing screen

Would it not be better if we could have displayed the 'current' bill, instead of our previous bill in the display bill part of My 02.I know I would prefer it.

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos