Discussions & Feedback
Come here to have general discussions or leave feedback on your experience with O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Community platform bugs, issues and suggestions

Hey everyone, This topic is a place where we will keep the community updated about the status of any issues or bugs affecting the community platform that we are aware of and have reported. We will keep an up to date tracker of what the issue is, when...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 146 replies
  • 0 kudos

Guide Updates

GUIDE UPDATESRecent discussions HERE about locking guides a week or so after they were posted, resulted in an agreement to have a section where all of us could ask for a guide to be updated if we felt it necessary. So I'll start it off. The first gui...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 45 replies
  • 6 kudos

O2 Customer Service/Live Chat positive feedback archive!

Hey everyone, Whilst the O2 Community is a place where members can come to ask for help and raise legitimate complaints we also see a large number of posts where Customer Services, Live Chat or an O2 store has done such a good job that people take th...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 117 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! suspicious phone call

has anyone had a phonecall from 08000641087 asking for your bankcard details, regarding a better pay&go tariff? they asked my daughter if she put £15 per month in her mobile, and for an extra £1 she would get unlimited texts,web,& calls.

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

web

cant get on web with my recently purchased sony ericsson w980i , just getting message to contact yourselfs can you help

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

WHEN WILL O2 ACTUALLY ANSWER MY COMPLAINT??

I am having such a dreadful time with O2 since having my phone stolen whilst in Germany. Countless emails are disregarded, 40 minute webchats result in NOTHING! Emails to Complaint Resolution - nothing!! Currently I have been without a phone for two ...

• 20 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 4G tariff has gone down in price. I was told I upgraded too early.

I upgraded in this current bill period and is yet to receive a new bill, and a few days ago O2 has reduced the 4G tariff, so I decided to have a chat with O2 support to see if anything can be done. Not only did the advisor not know the price has chan...

• 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

Expired security certificate

if you click the signed in link on the page header to sign in - It takes you to a sign-in page where the security certificate has expired - Perhaps the admin could arrange to get this fixed? Thanks.

Banner Expired Certificate - Firefox

Resolved! lost & found i phone

I lost my iphone and reported it to O2. It was then rerturned to me. I reported that to O2 as well. I still cant get back on line , cant get any calls etc. I appreciate that if I had lost the phone what has happened would be absolutely great BUT I no...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! o2 e-mail

I am now with Sky e-mail! I only left o2 when they sold out to Sky and there didn't seem to be any choice. My o2 e-mail continued to work for three months, but now there is no e-mail box when I log in! Is that the end of it? Not really bothered about...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! First big problem with O2

My mother in law has a holiday cottage on the south coast and my husband and I can use it pretty much whenever we want and in the summer we go quite a lot. We popped down at the weekend and I was really disappointed not to get 3G and poor reception i...

• 15 replies
  • 0 kudos