Discussions & Feedback
Come here to have general discussions or leave feedback on your experience with O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Community platform bugs, issues and suggestions

Hey everyone, This topic is a place where we will keep the community updated about the status of any issues or bugs affecting the community platform that we are aware of and have reported. We will keep an up to date tracker of what the issue is, when...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 146 replies
  • 0 kudos

Guide Updates

GUIDE UPDATESRecent discussions HERE about locking guides a week or so after they were posted, resulted in an agreement to have a section where all of us could ask for a guide to be updated if we felt it necessary. So I'll start it off. The first gui...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 45 replies
  • 6 kudos

O2 Customer Service/Live Chat positive feedback archive!

Hey everyone, Whilst the O2 Community is a place where members can come to ask for help and raise legitimate complaints we also see a large number of posts where Customer Services, Live Chat or an O2 store has done such a good job that people take th...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 117 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Wifi dongle

hi can anyone help.want to use my laptop on holiday to Malaysia and hotel has no internet, can anyone advise if a dongle bought in the uk would work and if so what would be the best one, thanks

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! IT Distance Learning (I hope this is an OK topic) I'd value your opinion + DONGLE

As I have explained in my topic of yesterday = iPod versus Smartphone, I am so far behind with basic IT stuff with no-where to go locally I can afford ie local Craven College in town of Skipton where I live - what if I approach a computer shop thingy...

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Very poor, very unprofessional live chat customers services

I terminated all of my O2 contracts in Aug 2013, and O2 charged me 10 pounds TWICE after all of my contracts are terminated. I contacted O2 in Oct 2013 and they apologised about it and promised the money will be back into my account in the next few d...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Phishing E-mails

Hi guys, We occasionally get a thread or two where a member has received a 'phishing email' (an email which appears to be from a reputable company but is actually a fraudster) I have decided to link to a great article talking about this from 'The Blu...

Toby by Former Staff
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Poor Customer service

Hello, I would like to start a new topic regarding o2's poor customer service. I have been having an ongoing issue regarding a faulty handset that is still under manufacturers warranty, (samsung galaxy s3) The problem developed at the start of Decemb...

• 32 replies
  • 0 kudos

My feelings about O2 reception

I have just joined the forum today as I was interested to see what other people think about O2's reception around the country. My own experience is that it's very variable even when I'm in a city when I think 'surely I must get a signal here.'At leas...

• 21 replies
  • 0 kudos