Discussions & Feedback
Come here to have general discussions or leave feedback on your experience with O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Community platform bugs, issues and suggestions

Hey everyone, This topic is a place where we will keep the community updated about the status of any issues or bugs affecting the community platform that we are aware of and have reported. We will keep an up to date tracker of what the issue is, when...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 146 replies
  • 0 kudos

Guide Updates

GUIDE UPDATESRecent discussions HERE about locking guides a week or so after they were posted, resulted in an agreement to have a section where all of us could ask for a guide to be updated if we felt it necessary. So I'll start it off. The first gui...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 45 replies
  • 6 kudos

O2 Customer Service/Live Chat positive feedback archive!

Hey everyone, Whilst the O2 Community is a place where members can come to ask for help and raise legitimate complaints we also see a large number of posts where Customer Services, Live Chat or an O2 store has done such a good job that people take th...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 117 replies
  • 0 kudos

TARIF AND NEW CHARGES

Not at all happy that you have changed (as you say adjusting the ptice of my tarif - well I too will be thinking very hard if I want to stay with 02 when my Contract runs out on 24th May 2014.Unhappy customer

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 18 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! ON HOLD 45 minutes

Please explain why i'm still in a queue for 45 minutes to cancel my contract? How can a organisation that makes significant amount of money not hire enough staff to answer the bleeding phone! SO frustrating. The day we establish a law to enable custo...

• 16 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! BRITISH SIGN LANGUAGE

HI,DOES ANYONE KNOW HOW TO DO BSL (BRITISH SIGN LANGUAGE. I NEED HELP WITH SOME OF THE TECHNICAL JARGON USED IN EXPLAINING ABOUT SMARTPHONES ETC FOR A CLIP I AM DOING. ALSO DOES ANYONE KNOW IF O2 HAVE A GURU WHO CAN SIGN THAT I COULD BOOK?

LORRANE by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! new phone faulty in 2 days help

I upgraded to a samsung note 3. This was via the internet due to difficulties getting to the shop. It arrived late monday by the tuesday i noticed it kept going on to emergency calls only. I went to my local shop the next day trying sat nav etc and i...

sukikiki by Level 1: Joiner
  • 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

Finally free from O2

Well my last O2 product has finally disconnected today so I'm of. That's home broadband & phone that I got rid of when O2 sold out to Sky & now my pay monthly sim has finally gone to. I'm still sticking with Telefonica as I've seen the Giff Gaff ligh...

• 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Price hike

So, a contract not worth salt and a lousy reason for the price increase. Invest in new technologies but surely a sound business strategy does not include messing with customer satisfaction. Not impressed and will go back to orange as soon as I can!

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! happy customer

o2 just the best network far so, alway getting good service like the network & the customer servcie is happy to help alway try to help you, Keep Up the work o2 part of price go up still best network i wont leaving the network Carphone warehouse alway...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 penny pinching

Not even been in new contract 6 months on 2 phones and they up the price, even though I'd been with them for over 2 years monthly. Card only, they will lose slot of money from me as orange//ee. Did after a good. 10 years look how much they,etc lost, ...

• 2 replies
  • 1 kudos