Discussions & Feedback
Come here to have general discussions or leave feedback on your experience with O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Community platform bugs, issues and suggestions

Hey everyone, This topic is a place where we will keep the community updated about the status of any issues or bugs affecting the community platform that we are aware of and have reported. We will keep an up to date tracker of what the issue is, when...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 146 replies
  • 0 kudos

Guide Updates

GUIDE UPDATESRecent discussions HERE about locking guides a week or so after they were posted, resulted in an agreement to have a section where all of us could ask for a guide to be updated if we felt it necessary. So I'll start it off. The first gui...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 45 replies
  • 6 kudos

O2 Customer Service/Live Chat positive feedback archive!

Hey everyone, Whilst the O2 Community is a place where members can come to ask for help and raise legitimate complaints we also see a large number of posts where Customer Services, Live Chat or an O2 store has done such a good job that people take th...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 117 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Charged to email a picture

Having just spoke to a very helpful woman at O2, I queried a question regarding the Media Messaging service and what is actually included in this; I was a bit surprised at the response. On my latest bill (and for a few months prior) I have been charg...

Screen shot 2013-01-13 at 11.34.48.png
Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! i phone 5 s purchase nightmare

I have an i phone 3 GS pay and go, and it is finally on its way out.Easy, why not buy another I phone from the O2 on-line store you say!That's exactly what I have attempted to do.About 4 weeks ago I found a very nice I phone 5 s at the O2 shop online...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Live chat doesn't work!

As title....i've tried 3 times today so far....you can still your name, number ect ect in, but when you're about to be connected in the box....nothing happens, it's blank Has anyone else noticed this

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Unlimited text LIMIT

I have just been informed by o2 that text messages that go above 160 characters are charged as a media message. Can anyone tell me if this is something new or as it been in for a while?I find it appalling

• 17 replies
  • 0 kudos

Flapy Birds ''Rare''

Dear friends I have decide to buy SG S4. From all sites coming offers with some Flapy Birds RARE game which I never heard about until it come out that no more downloads will be available. Dont want catch bird flu or have any animal in my fone, even c...

• 24 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Data Increase

Did anyone get their data increase to either 5GB or 8GB? I phoned customer service on 12-Jan and was told I would get it by the beginning of February but so far nothing. I contacted Live Chat yesterday (I know, I know but I didn't have the chance to ...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! MMS delivery notifications

Hi, I took out a 24 mth contract with O2 for the first time on 4 Jan and as I was on holiday for most of Jan I'm only now getting to find my way round my phone and customising it. I cannot believe that after 2 online discussions with gurus and now a ...

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! New handset

I have just had my new handset delivered this morning and it does not have the plastic screen cover which every new product has. Is this ok or they sent me used one?

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

WHAT ARE 'VOICE' CHARGES ON MY BILL?

Hi I have recently looked at my monthly bill and noticed £5.00 for 'voice' charges.Does anyone know what exactly this is.......perhaps voicemail?! Also, I have been hearing that phone companys are charging MMS charges when you use the 'enojis' in you...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos