Discussions & Feedback
Come here to have general discussions or leave feedback on your experience with O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Community platform bugs, issues and suggestions

Hey everyone, This topic is a place where we will keep the community updated about the status of any issues or bugs affecting the community platform that we are aware of and have reported. We will keep an up to date tracker of what the issue is, when...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 146 replies
  • 0 kudos

Guide Updates

GUIDE UPDATESRecent discussions HERE about locking guides a week or so after they were posted, resulted in an agreement to have a section where all of us could ask for a guide to be updated if we felt it necessary. So I'll start it off. The first gui...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 45 replies
  • 6 kudos

O2 Customer Service/Live Chat positive feedback archive!

Hey everyone, Whilst the O2 Community is a place where members can come to ask for help and raise legitimate complaints we also see a large number of posts where Customer Services, Live Chat or an O2 store has done such a good job that people take th...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 117 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! upgrade express

I have just been cold called by a company xcalled upgrade express claiming to be working for/representing O2. They tried to sell me a new contract etc and had completely out of date infor about my account but did have my address etc. Why are O2 emplo...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Going on line

I've got an O2 Simplicity 300 contract with Basics Data bolt-on.Since O2 "improved" their site last December, I've found it very difficult to navigate round the site. In fact, all I can seem to find is O2 trying to sell me more of their products.What...

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Samsung s4 uodate

any1 no why the Samsung phone update is takin ages. it come up other day and was on 4% for abiut a hour so I closed the update. now it back up and been on 9% for 4 hours why this take so long for

• 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

PQI i-Cable

I have been looking for a multi purpose usb charge sync cable. The above is what i have found. A well know electronics company seams to have a 50% clearance of the older style of the above with larger lighting connector than the one shown here http:/...

adamtemp64 by Level 66: Unequalled
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 3G coverage?

What's going on at O2? I've lived in Maryport, cumbria for 4 years and not once has a 3G signal been found. All the other small towns in Cumbria seem to have it but not here.Contacted O2 and was told that it has 3G but the mast was down at present. L...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 migration to SKY - billing disaster!

Went from being reasonably contented with O2 to being seriously hacked off!Transferred from O2 to Sky for Broadband.Olympus Team at Sky couldn't merge the accounts, so new account at Sky with all the hastle that involved.Recieved "terminal bill" from...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

i'm disappointed with o2’s 2g signal of late...

hi all,i'm disappointed with o2’s 2g signal of late...i have recently been to the following places and found them to have no usable signal what-so-ever...1) Chevin Hotel & Spa, Otley, LS21 3NU2) Crathorne Hall, North Yorkshire, TS15 0AR3) Sporting Lo...

• 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

Windows Update Problems

Hi all,I just thought I would share this with you all as it helped me and I hope it will help even one of you to save you numerous Google searches.My sister had a problem with her laptop whereby it wasn't downloading the updates - it would be stuck o...

gemz4the1 by Level 23: Casual Specs
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! pay a you go balance transfer

Hi everyone. I am new to the forum. I am just wondering if i am able to transfer a balance from one payg sim to another payg sim. I have £6.70 on my old sim abduction don't want to lose it Thank you. Oh and hello everyone

• 29 replies
  • 0 kudos