Discussions & Feedback
Come here to have general discussions or leave feedback on your experience with O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Community platform bugs, issues and suggestions

Hey everyone, This topic is a place where we will keep the community updated about the status of any issues or bugs affecting the community platform that we are aware of and have reported. We will keep an up to date tracker of what the issue is, when...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 146 replies
  • 0 kudos

Guide Updates

GUIDE UPDATESRecent discussions HERE about locking guides a week or so after they were posted, resulted in an agreement to have a section where all of us could ask for a guide to be updated if we felt it necessary. So I'll start it off. The first gui...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 45 replies
  • 6 kudos

O2 Customer Service/Live Chat positive feedback archive!

Hey everyone, Whilst the O2 Community is a place where members can come to ask for help and raise legitimate complaints we also see a large number of posts where Customer Services, Live Chat or an O2 store has done such a good job that people take th...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 117 replies
  • 0 kudos

Earth Hour: Will you be taking part?

Hi guys, Ever heard of ‘Earth Hour’? If not, you have now It’s an event organised by the WWF in order to highlight how we all need to band together to make sure our planet remains clean from pollution and wildlife decreases. This year, 7000 cities in...

Toby by Former Staff
  • 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 complaints

O2 complaints have been sent 3 times and I have yet to receive a conformation email I know my mail has been received as i had a delivery receipt i am waiting for a reply from my compliant.... Are o2 regulated by the FSA? I am sure there is some oblig...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 16 replies
  • 0 kudos

4G active in Manchester

After changing into a 4G tariff last night, I went into Manchester city centre today, et voila... my phone found 4G signal and it works! So it seems 4G is afoot in Manchester. Speedtest was about 10Mbps down, 15Mbps up.It seems to be only active in M...

• 31 replies
  • 1 kudos

My Opinion On This Forum

Hi all, I've been on this forum for a few months. I joined this community originally just to get advice about an issue that I had with my iPhone. I never had any intention of staying on here. I was one of those 'one off' people who disappear once the...

gemz4the1 by Level 23: Casual Specs
  • 20 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! ridiculas vat

hi i just thought id make a comment about how high the tax is on the phone bills its ridiculas the tariffs cost enough as it is ...... i m being charged over a fiver extra a month vat surely when i first took out tariff shoulda been a fixed rate unti...

• 18 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! A Linux help section

I was musing about some sort of help section for Linux. Generally speaking I mean something like Ubuntu,OpenSuse & Fedora. Not the more complex versions of these distribution.So the subjects I was going to cover and research are:Mounting your Android...

anticpated by Level 30: Meditator
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Blogging

Random (but not so random, you know me :smileywink:) question for you guys - does anybody have any experience of blogging? Do you write a blog or have you ever contributed to somebody else's blog?

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Call Me Number -International Favourites

This is a positive feedback. I am on International Favourites and the Call Me Number is what made me choose this service. It went wrong. The guy on chat forwarded my complaint to the customer services, and they fixed my Call Me Number the following d...

Callas65 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! new non sim iPhone locked to O2 after first call

I think it is bad customer service to lock a persons iPhone to O2 just because I have used the service. I bought a new no SIM iPhone which was free to use on any network, and no one told me O2 sneakly locks the phone to O2 without telling you! I am n...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos